where do i get and can install camber kit

yelohandL

5+ Year Member
my car has been dropped and i did nothing about the camber angle until year has passed and ma rear tires wear pattern is f***ed. yea im lazy as s**t but drove like a good boy so it lasted me a year until i had to get ma car inspected. so where can i get camber kit? i have tein basic. do i have to get it from tein? whats a good company or whatever that has camber kits? im a noob, only know how to do bolt on such as catbacks n stuff like dat so haha help me out, thanks guys!

here's picture of ma car just for the hell of it and some info

aem cai
DC sport headers
greddy catback exhaust
tein suspensions
black housing halo head lights, tailights
15% tint

i just keep it clean, nothin too crazy

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im sure the sponsers on the site carries them..but they arent cheap, like $200 lol

no you dont have to get one made by tein or anything, its just the arms you replace, its quite easy to do yourself, i helped my friend do it.

yelohandL

5+ Year Member
would buyin those from ebay be fine? well thanks alot!! i DID find skunk2 to be more common for my year of civic and thats what most of the people said. thanks!

mattym1204

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go on Procivic.com... ingalls makes new bolts for the front struts that are used to adjust the camber... they will run you $30 and work great.. i have them and my alignment is perfect with a 3" drop... for the rear you can get the Skunk2 rear camber kit which costs about $270 and thats also on Procivic.