where do you go after civics,what car or cars is next best

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Im not done with my 99 sedan yet but I wanna know what car is next.im not a fan of the new cars im just not driving a computer on wheels,maybe early 2000s or somthing or somthing Idk what do you guys like best

Trekk

Registered VIP
Let's see after my civic I went to a Mazda3 because I just want a back and forth car, then I went to an RX8 to auto X then I wasn't happy with its power so I bought a mustang and put a 500 shot on it. However I wanted something a little more street friendly so I traded the RX8 in and got a GTO. The GTO slowly got modded. Then I bought another civic to drive since all my other cars get really bad mpg. Then I turbo'd the civic lol. As you may see I like making power. Depends what you are after some people move to BMW's or something more family friendly as they get older because of kids and crap.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
I like that alot trekk I was looking into a 03 vw gti golf they look pretty good and have decent power

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my next step after my Honda...

Provided I get the job I'm aiming for after I graduate I plan on tossing the Honda aside and getting a big boy
Audi S5 (used of course)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive had many civics. Left civics and came back to a civic. I think i will always have some sort of civic...

No need to move away from such a nice simple car :what:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Besides Hondas, I like Toyota's. That's about it. lol Like Chris said, why mess with a good thing?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive never left civics. Ive owned a tercel and got rid of it. Still have 2 civics.. soon to be one :'(

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In my opinion, ill probably always own a civic of some sort. But in all honesty, it really depends what you are looking to get out of your next car and what type of budget you are looking at.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thread has been cleaned up. This is your only warning. Next personal attack at someone will result in an infraction.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
First I went to a C6, then Z4, and now a legacy 6 cylinder. Plus 2 harleys somewhere in between.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After my Civic's, went with some Integra's, to an Escalade, to an S2000, and have bought a couple Civics & Tegs since in addition to the S.

Working towards an '09+ M3 sedan now to take over DD duties.

Shop around, never know what you might get into next.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
I like this & civics are the best car when it comes to gas and lasting long outta any car in the workd I mean what car takes $5-$10 for half a tank and last for 3 days or more.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chevrolet Volt.

That damn Chevy Cruze has my attention though. Somethin about it makes me want one

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chevrolet Volt.

That damn Chevy Cruze has my attention though. Somethin about it makes me want one
I hate Chevrolet...but that Volt is pretty schmancy...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chevy > Ford > Dodge...even though I do miss our Dakota

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
after owning civics for nearly a decade, i got into subarus. we get lake effect snow where i live (getting a foot within a couple of hours isn't unheard of here) and we hardly see any pavement under snow & ice in the winter, so getting AWD was a big factor. the fact that the GDA is turbocharged is a nice bonus.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I remember when you made the switch :( But after driving a boosted awd I could see why lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like a lot of other cars outside Honda's and would probably own one if I had the chance. It all depends on what you want. For many years I've been wanting a 4-door Accord V6 or TSX. But to be able to have some fun at the same time, I'd really enjoy a new 2012 WRX hatch.