where do you guys watch tv on the web?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Since I don't have cable and I'm too impatient to wait a few days to be able to download an episode of Smallville, I'm wondering if any of you guys know of any tv / streaming sites that I'd be able to watch the show on. I heard about freemediatv but it's slow as balls connecting / buffering (waited 10 minutes for nothing).

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a few days for an ep?

how do you download episodes?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sometimes, yes I wait a few days. Apparently the person that normally uploads the episode (at least the fastest with the best quality on the torrent site I go to) hasn't been uploading them as quickly. The person normally has the episode uploaded by 1am of the same night the episode airs.

I go to mininova.org and use uTorrent to download the episode. I don't know of any other good torrent sites.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I watch smallville too! Sickest show ever!

I also want to know where to download the episodes as well. I've tried downloading the Season DVDs but no luck because there's rarely any seeds.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i use tvshack.net, they usually have popular shows up in a few days, but idunno about smallville

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a site i stumbled upon to watch hockey is www.justin.tv i think they have everything else basically.
i also don't have cable. ftl.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys I'll check them out.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o yea, laugh while you can. In a few days you'll be laughing bent over with a guy named butch behind you.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I usually just watch through my neighbors window. Creepy?