where the hell is my privacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because of some recent matters... i guess i have mods reading all my pms that i send and recieve?
this is bullshit, the prob was resolved and whatnot but people wont let me be... sending my pm to another user? wtf... some mod is abusing their powers...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the f00k over it

i read that somewhere :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, that's f**ked up.

Mind your own damn business who ever the f**k is reading his s**t.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ummm, why would it matter.... :what:

Sorry, but I don't see why its that big of a deal... Unless you are using them for e-fooking...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
somebody call the wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllance.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we cant read your pm's, the only way we can see them is if the recipient sends them to us. we cannot and do not read s**t for our own entertainment if thats what your getting at, the only way we can read em is if you or the person you sent it to showed them to us.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rubixcu7 said:
because of some recent matters... i guess i have mods reading all my pms that i send and recieve?
this is bullshit, the prob was resolved and whatnot but people wont let me be... sending my pm to another user? wtf... some mod is abusing their powers...
Get over it, we cant read them on our own.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, what they said, we can't read you PMs.... Too much of this *they're out to get us* attitude sometimes. :( Then again, I don't know the entire situation and what makes him think someone is reading his PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.