Where to buy engine

projectcivicsl

5+ Year Member
hey im trying to get a B18b for like 1500 for everything i need but where is a good place to buy one this cheap..i know i should look in local ads but no one is selling that here. Ive looked at import auto salvage but the transmission is way too expensive and every other place is like 2800 shipped. I also live in NC if anyone knows where to get one here. If your selling one my sn for aim is projectcivicsl. Thanks!

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come up to East Tn man. I can get ya a complete B18B for that price. Axles ECU Tranny and Motor.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
projectcivicsl said:
hey im trying to get a B18b for like 1500 for everything i need but where is a good place to buy one this cheap..i know i should look in local ads but no one is selling that here. Ive looked at import auto salvage but the transmission is way too expensive and every other place is like 2800 shipped. I also live in NC if anyone knows where to get one here. If your selling one my sn for aim is projectcivicsl. Thanks!
I have one for sale. 1800obo, full swap with shifter & linkage, motor, tranny, wire harness, ecu, pass side axle. only needs an driver side axle

projectcivicsl

5+ Year Member
hey devin can u ship it??? And grim what state do you live in?

projectcivicsl

5+ Year Member
The Grim Sleeper said:
Va, almost 2hrs from Greensboro, NC
thats awesome think youll have it until like aug 7 because thats when i will know if i have enough money to buy it cuase i know i will have 1500 but idk about 1800. IM me sometime on aim

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
projectcivicsl said:
thats awesome think youll have it until like aug 7 because thats when i will know if i have enough money to buy it cuase i know i will have 1500 but idk about 1800. IM me sometime on aim
why bother asking where to get an engine if you don;t have the money to back it up... it would be easier if you just waited until aug 7 and then searched... cause this has been discussed too many times.. instead of asking if you;re not even sure you;ll be able to get it or asking if people will still have it in a month...

projectcivicsl

5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
why bother asking where to get an engine if you don;t have the money to back it up... it would be easier if you just waited until aug 7 and then searched... cause this has been discussed too many times.. instead of asking if you;re not even sure you;ll be able to get it or asking if people will still have it in a month...
um or i can get an idea on how much im gonna need and i will have enough so dont even start

95civiccx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Grim Sleeper said:
I have one for sale. 1800obo, full swap with shifter & linkage, motor, tranny, wire harness, ecu, pass side axle. only needs an driver side axle
what about if i got 15 and will pick it up before next weekend?

daoshao said:
Go to

http://www.japanesestarmotor.com/

cheap...reliable...comes with all the goodies to make the swap work.

this place is confusing, i Have a 95 civic i thought i was supposed to get an ob2 engine but they say i should get obd1 which has a cable tranny? whats up?

Inigo Montoya