where to find sheap body parts?

lambdalady11

hey all, so i recently got a honda civic form this girl who did not care for it, the body needs some love. where can i get cheap fenders to replace myself? i already did the hood and bumper off ebay but it was kinda pricey, although still less then a body shop! also i wanted to paint the hubcaps white, what will this look like? any ideas??

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you have pics of the caps? and car and your best bet or fenders at cheap price is junk yard or see if there is a local honda dismantler in your area or surrounding area

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
Just call around to junkyards, pull a parts in your area tell them the car make and model get some prices then go pick them up.

DuckIt

Ebay.
PasswordJDM sells both with sidemarkers for 199 plus shipping.
Also, check rockauto.com. They had some on clearance the other day..but they MAY be for a sedan. Not 100%

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can also check some autobody shops that might sell them for cheap. I know I got a set last year for $150 locally from a shop. craigslist, ebay, local want/sell ads just to name a few other suggestions.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everybody's got it right. Just check local junkyards for the best fitting and cheapest parts :thumbs up