where to send my D16Z6 Cylinder head to get modified

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know if somebody ask for this already, but will need you people advise. I will like to send my cylinder head to get work on, port, polish, valve angle, ect. I has to be a shop that has experience with hondas, especially on D16, it has to have flow bech ect. I was thinking of JG ENGINE DYNAMICS, Does anybody knows about a place, that is same or better, if the price is better that will be a big plus also they turn around time. with racers/people to back them up. I need help on this one right away since this the first thing im planning on doing with my engine.
thank you!

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can belived that 24 hits and now 1 reply, and just in case somebody ask for this one already, a simple link to that tread will be nice, and sorry for any truoble.

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally i have no idea, i haven't really got to experience something cool like that yet...but if i'm sure someone who does will be on at some point tomorrow.

s15civic

5+ Year Member
Drag Racing Technologies aka drt I had my engine built by them once before all motor high compression d16 dyno to the wheel at 235hp they know their stuff and come highly recomended by me. It's not cheap though. I plan on sending my new setup for them to put together but need to save up some cash first

http://www.drtracing.com/

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do not get JG they are gay as f**k got the redline head... and plop down went a valve into the cylender head. all from piston #1 their s**t is not rated to last very long something like 10k mile then the retainers need to be replaced.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
do not get JG they are gay as f**k got the redline head... and plop down went a valve into the cylender head. all from piston #1 their s**t is not rated to last very long something like 10k mile then the retainers need to be replaced.
thanks man, you the second person that tells me not to JG.

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat?..... JG is good. there ofcourse are some bad cases as with any product or service provided by a company but overall JG is really good. google'em up dude

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Look up Jim Justice in Frederick, MD..

An absolute beast with headwork!!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16bang said:
wat?..... JG is good. there ofcourse are some bad cases as with any product or service provided by a company but overall JG is really good. google'em up dude
naw man i used to think the same thing till i got it and it blew. my buddy got a built gsr through them spent like 4 grand on just the build not the parts. and he was driving home and the oil pump siezed adn killed his "FULLY BUILT" motor that jg said was his fault. then there was a tread on the net about how they f**kn suck i cant find it but trust me they used to be good then one day they were like f**k this we want money so they started cutting corners and now they are no good. trust me you do not want to go with them.