Where to start..

k20civ87

i just picked up an 06 si and im not too sure where to start this build i was thinking about gettin some f&f coilovers n upgrade the brakes. im just looking for some input on whats the best route. this car still will be a daily driver. but i still wanna put some power into it.

thanks

emerican

Registered VIP
I would always start on the engine at least do the basic bolt ons, but thats just me.

k20civ87

yea i was looking at gettin ceramic headers aem short ram and the apexi noir exhaust system for the first basic boltons and look into hondata but i dont know really anything about electronics.

emerican

Registered VIP
check out the tunning section of the forum on here and do some reasearch on it before you deicde on the hondata.
i/h/e would be where i would start to though.

Gunner

Registered VIP
Depends on your budget a bit too. If your going for power first then i aggree Intake, Ex, and headers would be a good start. For looks then start with your drop, Do you have any photos??

k20civ87

its been cold so i havent gotten a chance yet im gonna put some videos up too theres some sick backroads that are by my place i wanna run down.

if in the long run im looking to turbo it where should i start then? my first buy is def gonna be some f&f coilovers i want handling more at this point what else suspension wise could i also do to improve that.