Which camber correction kit?

lonewolf

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
While my wheels were off for an engine swap we noticed that my tyres are BALD on the inside inch and the inch after that are well below the tread limit.

I need a camber adjusting kit arm thingy, but which one? The only one that I know of is the Skunk2 one, but the adjusty wotsits don't really seem that 'heavy duty' they look like allen bolts. Even though they are self locking, i'm still not sure if they will hold on the track.

So, can someone alleviate my worries of the Skunk2 or recommend me a good camber kit?

Thanks in advance.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skunk2 is good, but for the same quality U can get the Ingalls camber kit at a cheaper price or a camber kit from Specialty Products (www.specprod.com). They'll all do the same job.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DIY rear but I'm running the Progress front camber kit, the skunk 2 looks good but the progress has unlimited adjustability!!!! Not flashy at all, in fact if you didnt know what it was and that it was there you probably wouldnt think anything of it, but I like mine, cheaper too!

lonewolf

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks all,

I will go for the skunk2 ones, mostly because they are the only ones in stock. There is not much stock of any american tuning parts here in the UK, but its getting better slowly.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skunk2 is what i have...
it is actually kinda difficult to adjust on a slammed car..
i would get just the ball joint camber kits
and just a diy on the back
chris