which civic came with tan interior?

Blue_EF

5+ Year Member
I have a 95 lx sedan. I was wondering if there were any other models besides an lx with tan interior.

I searched online but it only takes about black and and grey colors..

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Several sedans came with tan interiors. Google it.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My Ej2 had the Mystic Brown interior too.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to the honda motors website they list all vehicle specifications there you will be able to see all vehicle specs and there interior colors including what exterior colors where used on those years hope this helps
On the same token, this is almost as useless as you pointed out "Google it" to be. Why not post said link with all this info about the older models then, that would be helpful, no?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats your response to everyones questions "go google it" your a useless tit dude completely go back to trolling other parts of the internet
When people ask insanely easy questions that would be solved using google in the same time it takes to create a thread, then yes I will remind people to do the obvious first, which is to search. Therefore, whiners like you and those who ask the easiest questions to solve are logically far more useless than myself who encourages how to help yourself and answers legitimately more difficult issues. Think twice to criticize anyone when you cant even write coherent responses half the time, let alone useful and knowledgeable information. Save the childish insults for others of likeminded immature minds as this forum has no need for it.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@Blue_EF, I suggest to Google so you get to know how to figure out any potential option you may be interested in. Is there a specific reason as to why you ask about the tan interior. Are you searching for needed parts? Giving us further details may help you get better answers.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had a 95 ex with tan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue_EF

5+ Year Member
I am looking for a tan driver door panel with electric windows..i can only find manual doors so i figured id see what options i have left to find one. Slim pickings living in a military town where every honda has been molested.

I use google quit often actually..Not everyone travels 3 miles deep into threads and forums for answers. Im sure theres a thread post option to use not for looks. Either way im sure your not getting paid to be on here trolling people so thanks anyway bud.

To those with helpful info i appreciate it.. I wonder why the car scene isnt what it is anymore..some people get too arrogant.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am looking for a tan driver door panel with electric windows..i can only find manual doors so i figured id see what options i have left to find one. Slim pickings living in a military town where every honda has been molested.

I use google quit often actually..Not everyone travels 3 miles deep into threads and forums for answers. Im sure theres a thread post option to use not for looks. Either way im sure your not getting paid to be on here trolling people so thanks anyway bud.

To those with helpful info i appreciate it.. I wonder why the car scene isnt what it is anymore..some people get too arrogant.
Gonna need to find a ex for electric Windows and s**t. Look on eBay or cl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk