Which Front Camber Kit?? Which Brand??

Heyits750

Top Noobie
5+ Year Member
So im looking for a front camber kit, but online every company says that their product is more durable then the other.. so im hopeing that You as my fellow CC members could let me know which kit is worth the money... like most durable and hopefully ones which the balljoints wont crack... also be able to make clearance on a 2inch drop

thx guys

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Go with skunk2. All I know is you should stay away from blox, their front ones get f**ked up with drops more than like 2.5 inches and their rear ones unscrew themselves and f**k up your camber.

Heyits750

Top Noobie
5+ Year Member
Ive heard some bad things about skunk2 tho.. i think im going to get a shim kit for thr rear of the car , and im going to do more research on the eibach adj. ball joints where you just put it on ur OEM camber arm... maybe it would be better?? i guess its stronger then having 4 little hex screws holding something tight...

kuruptedkustoms

5+ Year Member
if you actually get on skunk2 site they tell you why they use 4 hex bolts..... for the same reason skunk 2 was the first to use 4 bolts of cam gears...... because they are guarenteed NOT TO SLIP!!!!