Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you guys think i should go with? I have a pair of Aero's right now, but they are not painted my color. Here's a pic

So should i get them painted? I got them for $150 and on the handaaccessories they go for like $400+ or should i resell them and get the OEM sides that go for around $250

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
none.

rtr5o7

Bitty
5+ Year Member
i prefer my custom cardboard cutouts for my bodywork, so it's really what you think is best man

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wanna sell those to me? i beleive thats my color :lol:

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aero look a really good and since you already have them then why buy diffrent ones.

myinca

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the aero....and baldwin auto supply on ebay has the oem sides for 200ish i think.....quick question tho....are your aero sides flexible? i thought that the honda oem stuff was urathane, bc i have a oem rear lip and its urathane and very flexible. but i have the aero sides, and they feel more like abs plastic and not flexible at all. just curious

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My WW are simular to the Aero and most people like em.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think those skirts look clean. you could prolly paint 'em yourself and have them match pretty well.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the aero....and baldwin auto supply on ebay has the oem sides for 200ish i think.....quick question tho....are your aero sides flexible? i thought that the honda oem stuff was urathane, bc i have a oem rear lip and its urathane and very flexible. but i have the aero sides, and they feel more like abs plastic and not flexible at all. just curious
yeah, its abs plastic kinda stiff and not flexible like my front oem lip.