which sub brand u guys like?

civic_crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man if u wanna be heard lile a mile away get the kicker L5 or L7,they kick ass!!!trust me!!!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Je said:
Were gonna have to have a bumpin contest Nitin, my 2 10" Fosgates vs. your 2 12" Alpines. :lol:
i clearly, and blatantly handed his ass to him. 8)

skatistic888

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just bought 2 12" sony polypropylene (i guess writes like that) cone for 120$..i think i had a good deal on them..polypropylene cones are suppesed to give better than the round ones..and a 1200W xplod amp to go with them..funny that i'll put those on my dad's beaten 92 altima =))

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polypropylene is the plastic material its made from, not the shape.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DredwerkZ said:
haha, i was gonna say the same thing.

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have one 12" RF Punch HE powered by a Blaupunkt PA2100 amp, 200w rms, 300w max... Its pretty damn nice... I mean its obviously not competition bass, being only 300w... But inside the car it fills in the sound and rattles just as I like it... Yet you get out of the car and you can tell that i have a sub, but its not that loud outside, which i like because i prefer not to be inconsiderate to others... Its hella lot nicer than my previous kenwood sub... I just got the RF in this morning, so i havnt had a whole lot of time with it, but enough to know it kicks ass... Heres a few pics...

And dont mind my Polk audio grill... IMO i like how that grill looks compared to others

And my RF was $85 shipped at www.etronics.com, its on clearance because they new model came out... And my amp was $130 at crutchfield...

Last edited:

skatistic888

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DredwerkZ said:

lol..f**k yea just realize i missed the 'pentagon' part..muhahah..gotta hibernate for the spring break to get back on the track..lol

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:woot: gotta go with Alphine, Rockwood, Lightning Audio or Pyramid....

yeah not so much... I am pleased with my Polk Momos
They were 149.99 each @ Frys

Last edited: