which tire for 15" rim 2 choices

Ninjeff

The brake is on the right
5+ Year Member
Falken Ze-502 (All-Season) 205/50/15

or

Achilles ATR Sport (All-Season) 195/55/15

on one hand, i like the fact that the 195/55 wont change anything about my speedo, or ride height
on the other hand

Ive had falken's before and loved em, and the 205 width is nice, but im worried about rubbing.

Im ready to hit the buy button, but unsure which to go with. right now i'm leaning towards the Falkens, just because i know they are good tires, but NOT liking the change (however slight) in my ride height and speedo. OH! and worried about rubbage. Car is lowered on Tokico blues about 1.5 in front and .15 in back. Which is as low as i car to go, and i REALLY dont want any rubbing.

95CivyHatch

you shouldnt rub with the 205 unless you are slammed but still that extra meat on the ground helps it wont change your speedo either

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
X2. you shouldn't have any extreme rubbing problems. I mean I'm practically slammed w/ my EJ and I'm rolling on 17's and the only time I scrub is when i make sharp turns w/ passengers in the car. But like I said I'm practically slammed and I'm rolling on 17's big difference.[wish I would've thought about getting 16's b4 I slammed the EJ]

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
X2. you shouldn't have any extreme rubbing problems. I mean I'm practically slammed w/ my EJ and I'm rolling on 17's and the only time I scrub is when i make sharp turns w/ passengers in the car. But like I said I'm practically slammed and I'm rolling on 17's big difference.[wish I would've thought about getting 16's b4 I slammed the EJ]
practically slammed with 17's that aren't tucking isn't practically slammed

practically slammed is tucking at minimum, 16" wheels. Most people don't start considering a car "slammed" until 15's are hiding in the wheel wells.

OP: 205/50/15 for sure.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
practically slammed with 17's that aren't tucking isn't practically slammed

practically slammed is tucking at minimum, 16" wheels. Most people don't start considering a car "slammed" until 15's are hiding in the wheel wells.

OP: 205/50/15 for sure.
so would u called this slammed.......