Which turbo kit is better and gives more power

ziggyboo84

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am trying to figure out which kit would be better for my 2003 civic ex either the extreme on this site(http://turbodiscounters.com/html/turbo-honda.aspx#) or this turbo kit form this site(http://www.maxrev.com/index2.html) If anyone can help me out that woudl be cool. I want a turbo that good quality and that kick in aobut 3,000 rpm wiht some power i dont one some crap that i have to drive for about 3 miles before it kicks in!!!! So if ya can give me some advise on what to buy taht would be cool!!!! tx

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go with SF turbo kit. I know you will be satisfied with results. Ive seen turbo discounters turbo in person. Whole setup looks sooo cheap.

ziggyboo84

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt like the turbo discounters too much either when i say the kid i mean garrett its pretty ok but its a small ass turbo for the money they selling it the other one looked much more impressive but i'm not sure how good they work if they kick in early

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stafford Fabrications (SF) - and nothing else.

They do not s**t you on the size of their turbo and their results for the 7th gens.

BoostedCivicZex

I boost and spray,do you?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go register on 7thgencivic.com and browse the fi section. I personally have the sf kit and i say its the best one out for our cars by far

Catalyst

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our turbo kit (SF) is the only one proven to be able to run in the mid 13's with nothing but our $100 alcohol injection upgrade. This is on pump gas and only 9 psi of boost. We have various stage kits available, and various upgrades for each kit. Our kits start out at $3100 and go up to $5k +

Our base kit ($3100) with the alcohol injection upgrade ($100) on a 2002 LX on 9 psi at LACR (2900 ft) ran a 13.6 @ 101.887 mph.

You can contact me if you have any info.

teamcatalystracing@yahoo.com
AIM: catalystcivic

ziggyboo84

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
catalyst tx for the info i like to see facts like that mid 13's on LX not bad at all for the price!!!!!

BoostedCivicZex

I boost and spray,do you?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he did a mid 13 at 3000ft elevation, if he was at sea level, he would have ran a faster time