WHITE CAR ROLL CALL.....post 'em up

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats why i started this......what's cleaner than WHITE eh? NOTHIN'!!!

RaceChick9

"POKEY"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got a good point, nothing is cleaner, it just sucks if you got cf, i got a cf hood and trunk, and there ALWAYS dirty. but the white is always clean.

B-Rad

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here she is:

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice B-Rad! Hey, can anyone resize RaceChic9's avatar pic and host it so we can have a nice display for the nice-est colored cars around?

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
child_racer said:
nice B-Rad! Hey, can anyone resize RaceChic9's avatar pic and host it so we can have a nice display for the nice-est colored cars around?
i'll try but it'll prob turn to crap

edit - yup, too pixelated

Last edited:

B-Rad

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are old pics, I have cleared the headlights and painted them black, it looks a hell of a lot better.Thanks for the recommend though!

B-rad

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
photoshop couldn't do it, too pixelated

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awwww man :( sorry about that RaceChic9 we tried to get some equal representation going

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so since you all have white cars that means your hella cool and won't steal my choice in rims, lol, here's what i have picked. just gotta decide on the real thing or the knockoffs ($300 diff) heart says real, wallet says knockoffs, know what i mean?

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those were actually my first choice in rims but then i went for the lighter weight Konig's. Those rims look sick in the gunmetal and polished lip ones. and I know exactly what you mean by the real things and the wallet pleasers. Like i always tell my team, 'you get what you pay for' and also ' tuning is all about patience' personally, I'd save for the real Racing Hart's......but im one of those peeps who'll buy things for the name even if there is no difference between the two

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
me too, hence the aem intake, i prob will get the rh's, make up for the money by getting springs instead of coilovers, cause it'll need to be dropped asap. shocks later

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thats what i did. I got some Tein S-techs instead of SKunk2 coils. I need to get the whole Tein super street set-up so i can call it a day on ride height and rebound. But the teins feel surprisingly good

99CWCivicEx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is a picture of my Championship White Civic. Next picture I take will be with my 5 lug.

CivicSwap93

I don't think I'll ever own another color car. I'm getting an SUV in a few months & it's going to be white too.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
w00t
what number am i EH?