WHITE CAR ROLL CALL.....post 'em up

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow racechick9 thats clean. All its needs now are some 99-00 tails, a drop, and paint up those side skirts. you gotta do the tails first so I can see what it'll look like for mine hehe!

rikx

»« ekferio
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a white car and a couple new images....

RaceChick9

"POKEY"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, it's a cf trunk. im keeping my tail lights for a while, i want to change them someday, but there fine for now. it is lowered, i know it dosent look like it, but its perfect for going in and out of most driveways, i cant get out if mine at my house, with it only being a inch and a half lower, so i dont wanna go any lower, oh and my tires are pretty bald, and ill be getting some bigger tires soon hopefully, so it wont look like suck a big gap. im also keeping my side skirts black. i dont know why, but i just like em better that way.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, Rikx... if you painted those mouldings, your car would be 10x hotter...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aye racechick, you should get some niteshades and tint those tails, s**t would look dope and you wouldnt have to buy new ones.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, all the white rides lookin pimp!

rikx

»« ekferio
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep that's in my plans AEM EJ1Tuner... replace my blk modling w/thin JMD White modling & painted doorhandels to match

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice......were gettin more and more on here.....my pics got deleted, so here is a new one

Last edited:

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATED....................AGAIN!

nice whip rikx! I keep thinkin' about puttin' some bronze or gold rims with a polished lip on my coupe. I just might have to do that

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shamowfski said:
Yeah, and my name is steve, I have that poster, and own all the family guy episodes.

whoa its MY twin :shock: 8)
:shock::shock::shock: you must be hella cool 8) lol

I just tried to order my rims again, still out of stock, I'm thinking maybe i go to the exel fakies and save myself some cash, i dunno :(

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo kerry whats up... i saw you bounced in over at my VSM thread, so I thought I would stop in over here... i see we got about the same members an s**t.. thats kewl.

btw: you have teins with illuminas dont you? i just put those on with some skunk2 camber kit as well =), and my s**t doesnt seem that low, i know it has to settle for a bit, but mine seems higher than yours, i will take some pics maybe tomorrow so you can see it

some nice cars up in hurr, turbo95eg6, cant wait to see your car in person man, keep up with the nice white civics guys..

peace
josh

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akuma said:
btw: you have teins with illuminas dont you? i just put those on with some skunk2 camber kit as well =), and my s**t doesnt seem that low, i know it has to settle for a bit, but mine seems higher than yours, i will take some pics maybe tomorrow so you can see it.................
yeah im squattin' on those S-techs right now......and personally i dont feel that they are low enough either. Most peeps say that they ride and feel great but they just aren't low enough. Im saving to get the Super Street coilover set by Tein so i can slam it. I took a long road trip a while back and had a lotta junk in the trunk and passenger side of my car which weighed it down during the drive, and after that, they have been sittin' a lil lower than most people with S-techs. (but its a minor amount of lower) So im still getting coilovers! well, i'll check out your ride and see how we compare

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akuma said:
some nice cars up in hurr, turbo95eg6, cant wait to see your car in person man, keep up with the nice white civics guys..
werd.....try to make it up to woodburn or PIR sometimes...