white exhaust

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is it normal to have a bit of white exhaust on start up? It doesnt smell sweet and goes away once I have driven the vehicle. I dont know if it something to look into or if its just condensation and I am worry to much.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is it normal to have a bit of white exhaust on start up? It doesnt smell sweet and goes away once I have driven the vehicle. I dont know if it something to look into or if its just condensation and I am worry to much.
its probably condensation if it goes away after warmup. next time you startup with a cold exhaust rev just a little and see if this "smoke" lingers in the air, if it doesnt then you know it was condensation

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its probably condensation if it goes away after warmup. next time you startup with a cold exhaust rev just a little and see if this "smoke" lingers in the air, if it doesnt then you know it was condensation
:word:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well put :thumbup:

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what I thought because I smelt it and it didn't smell sweet but I did just get my head shaved and a valve job so I was a little worried but I checked my coolant today and its full so all is good.

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ now that I read it over... it does sound dirty.... well last night I did.... lol