white or polished hxs?

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats good guys. about a year ago i started polishing my hxs. since then i finished one :P.. but im thinking of just painting em white. what do you thinnk? white or polished w/ black back splash hxs. i already have my meshes polished with the black backsplash

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
polish polish polish

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it'd be funny if he was polish.....you know.....from poland

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh, and dont do the black s**t.

it makes them look like your too lazy to clean the brake dust off the rim.

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

yes i kno i painted the tire haha they're junk so it didnt bother me too much

i dont think the black looks bad at all.. fyi this one is not finished yet

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
polished, i have some polished GT3s that I am putting on my EM1 hopefully this weekend

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks everyone so what do you say ? finish polishing em or just go white? since i got the polished ls's already i may go white or another color with a polished lip. i already have red gt3s so thats out.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Meshies look SICK. That's what I've always wanted to do. I was thinking of doing my blades polished with gunmetal backsplash but it'd just look like the backsplash had brakedust. I wanna do a diff color like CGP but that'd be too crazy.
I say just do em like the meshies. I like how mine look lol.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Polish, unless you want to clean your wheels three times a day from the brake dust...

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Polish, unless you want to clean your wheels three times a day from the brake dust...
i clean my car every time i drive it which is probably 8 times a month haha so washing the wheels wont be a problem.. id do the polish but the meshes already got that scheme.. im gonna paint one hx white tomorrow and compare. but im leaning towards white!

thanks for the input fellas even though everyone said polish haha

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Meshies look SICK. That's what I've always wanted to do. I was thinking of doing my blades polished with gunmetal backsplash but it'd just look like the backsplash had brakedust. I wanna do a diff color like CGP but that'd be too crazy.
I say just do em like the meshies. I like how mine look lol.
imo blades look sick polished.. i couldnt tell you what color to paint the back splash im undecided on that..

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i went with white painted em this weekend. sorry for the shitty pictures they're off my phone

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
White HX's are the SEX

Nice work man cant wait to see 'em on the car!