Votes: 3 20.0%
  • White rims are ricey as hell (BAD)...FTL

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
need serious opinions if i go through with this id either trade mien for white rims or keep them and put winter tires on them...and use for winter..lol
i dunno exactly what white rim but i want either all white or with lip

current:

style rim im looking at:

dunno what rims i want but those are the style rims i like... in 15 or 16 inch...anything bigger is too huge on a ciivc imo

so vote...help plz

Why im asking approval? Well i had a idea. I have yet to have funds to be able to do it. and before i go on to do something that later ill see looks way rice even in my own opinion. I ask for other opinions just to help. I kno i can probually get lets say pink rims and if that makes my car unique so be it if i like it. I just hate rice and dont want to be ricey lol.

So of all whats the harm of asking opinions? thats all i want its not the end of the world saying ima clone after everyone else cuz even after the poll i can still choose something that the mass majority of voters didnt want

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like em. They're just a son of a b***h to keep clean.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like em. They're just a son of a b***h to keep clean.
ye ive heard bro. reasoning i want other rims then my SI's are becase around her the roads suck and theirs tons of pebbles and s**t each time i ride my car they take a beating and get chipped im done touching up..Yet i have no steelies their all i have now. (I didnt take my steeleies with me when i moved up to PA 2 weeks ago).

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the last pic you have, only if they were alittle bit darker or the blue civic with the white rims. maybe cuz i love those rims. too bad i dont have the money for a 5-lug conversion (sigh)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gram lights in white or nothing, knockoff would look just as good i suppose

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive known HX rims could look hawt in the past just wasnt sure if they would be worth it or would be a paint to modify to fit. Either way. I dont want to start a arguement over them fitting or not...cuz i think you have to shave down the caliper for them to fit?

HX rims:

polished:

I wonder how they paint the center of the center cap red on the white hx's

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that last pic on your first post was from my car lol. but they are different now. i have my HXs painted bronze ;)

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
white rims on a black looks sick, thats if you pick the right rims.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the white on black, but it makes it seem not as nice, IMO, I really like bronze on black.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this pic just summed it up for me.

I really don't like at all

or is it how the pic is angled? Still dont like those White HX's

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would never put white wheels on a civic period unless they were the jdm ones. that electron blue SI up there wtih the white looks sick tho.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm thinking I will in summer buy my friends rims 15 inch Konig Heliums in bronze with brand new with 195 50 hankook ventus rs2 z212s on them that he put on them yesterday.

on side note i had to get new tires for my car cuz the others on the painted SI's turned out after a year to be defective? I dunno every time the car rolled/moved the car vibrated like a mofo. I had to shity tires in the rear and 2 good ones that looked new in front. Turns out one of the new looking ones had some belt broke under the rubber or some s**t with the belt making the car vibrate and not safe to drive at all. The ppl who did it scratch the paint on the rims. I bitched got 4 tires 2 for free :D

didnt have the cash for buying my friends rims plus he was at a tire place putting new tires on them yesterday. ill probually end up using the SI's for winter tires and getting the heliums sometime after winter. Unless someone has some good rims they can trade and their local (cuz i have no steelies or anything to drive with if i were to ship the rims)