Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
melt, man... :wtf:

i hate my wheels. i want new ones in the worst way. the only good thing is that they match the silver of my car almost perfectly.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wolfy said:
I'm a drunk motherfuckin Alabamian that loves things like freedom, music, and pretty girls.

I play guitar, bass, dobro, mandolin, and violin. I've worked my ass off for what I have and I love Alabama because I've known lots worse places. I hate racism because I've been a victim of it. I like my drinks to taste good as well as my food. I respect anybody that is willing to sacrifice something for someone else. I don't have bery high self esteem, but that keeps me from being cocky. I like nice natural hardwood furniture, not that fake fiberboard s**t. If possible I make my own furniture. I like skeet shooting because I like the kick of a Remington 12 guage against my shoulder. I like things like physics and chemistry and other sciences, because they explain how the tangible world works. You have to figure out the intagible world for yourself. I consider myself a non-denominayional Christian, because I couldn't give a s**t about the conflicts the Catholics have with the Protestants or the Calvinists have with the Lutherans. All there is is being nice to people. The problem is when some a*****e wants to f**k with you, the only option is to blow his ass away. I have lots of weird dreams. I'd seriously like to meet most of the people on this forum evern if I may disagree with them. This is the essence of who I am.
isn't she the one that was too young for you.