Who Drives A 1998 Civic EX Coupe Manual?

504scene

ok so a guys selling me some rims ill post a pic of in a few when there done uploading lol but there red and have a chrome lip, i dont want the red rims, so i was thinking of plasti dipping them all black i think they would look nice, but i want to get them cuz hes giving em to me for $350 and has 2 new tires on 2 of em, ill post a pic let me know what you guys think,
plastidip...............................................:???: best get out the masking tape and spray do them sh*its right and nice less u look rice. LOL god i wanted that to ryhme so bad after the first 2

emerican

Registered VIP
pics on the front page dont work anymore

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
plastidip...............................................:???: best get out the masking tape and spray do them sh*its right and nice less u look rice. LOL god i wanted that to ryhme so bad after the first 2
lol naw no riceyy, i want em to look legit, ill just ask my godfather to paint em black since he does everything on it for free i think he can squeeze it in there, lol. what do you think about red and a chrome lip tho??

Jarheadupt

Jarhead

f***ing around and did this lol, krylon almond beige and clear coated it

auto zone filter')

this is the same day and time where i got stranded u can see the smoke i panic-ed hard lol i was late for work to so i couldn't do anything i left it there and came back to get it later that day

me and a friends civic

idk what this or where this is coming from, i know it looks like oil so i guess thats what it is lol

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
the pic above the red filter is when i got stranded and my radiators hose was lettn all the anti freeze out and onto the engine and i had run out of gas cuz of the oil leak, :/

emerican

Registered VIP
i would change out that filter for an AEM dryflow one
Also i cant really tell by that pic on my phone,but if its an oil leak very common places to check on a honda are the o ring behind the distributor, valve cover gasket, and vtec solenoid like i said i cant see the pic to see where the oil actually is so if im off completly im sorry, but what i listed are very common and very easy fixes.

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
i would change out that filter for an AEM dryflow one
Also i cant really tell by that pic on my phone,but if its an oil leak very common places to check on a honda are the o ring behind the distributor, valve cover gasket, and vtec solenoid like i said i cant see the pic to see where the oil actually is so if im off completly im sorry, but what i listed are very common and very easy fixes.
thanks, yeah ive been tryna figure out the cause of that leak for awhle now, ill look into that and let you know what it is, secound a friend of mines cousin is selling me a b16 just the block, he told me to make him an offer, but i havent realy spoken to his cousin, just wanted to know if anyone could help me give him a price, tho i know he will be the one to put it in for me to, what you think i should offer for just the block? and how much would be for a new head?? yeah that was just something quick with the filter the one that was on it was rusted lol, just a quick fix. i wanted to get a whoile new intake was looking into the AEM. i just got my radiator fixed to, well not really, i just got a new cap, but the radiator itself has a crack near the cap u cant see it but its there and its leaking the anti freeze, so im changing that today im going the my godfathers shop. another thing my car sits low on one side, like it leans to one end i think its the springs, but not sure