Who made these sleeves?

budget_crx

Honest Officer,That Fast?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I picked up these D series sleeves for a deal but i have no idea who made them, is there anyway to find out?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get them?

if there the Ebay JGE ones, there fake, becouse. JGE does not sell on ebay

ryanM

X-aCuTiOnA said:
why would u buy something and not know wtf ur buying?
i bought forged pistons from a guy for $130 because he didnt know what brand they were, he only knew what motor they were for. i found out they were made by Tomei and generally sell for $980

budget_crx

Honest Officer,That Fast?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought these from a kid on another forum. He was asking $300 for these and they came with 2 T04E turbos. I sold one of the turbos for $265 the next day, so even if they are fakes its not a loss because i can always sell these and the other turbo. I was just wondering if they were anything decent, but i sure as hell am not going to use them

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is no way to tell who make them

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
budget_crx said:
I bought these from a kid on another forum. He was asking $300 for these and they came with 2 T04E turbos. I sold one of the turbos for $265 the next day, so even if they are fakes its not a loss because i can always sell these and the other turbo. I was just wondering if they were anything decent, but i sure as hell am not going to use them
curious why you would buy them then

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe cause the turbos were included......i smell a bargain buyer knowing a deal when he sees one then turning a profit on it. just search for all sleevs made for the motor they are for and compare. dartons run like 200 dont they?

DAF

Zinc Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
maybe cause the turbos were included......i smell a bargain buyer knowing a deal when he sees one then turning a profit on it. just search for all sleevs made for the motor they are for and compare. dartons run like 200 dont they?
+1, id pay that much for 2 turbos and sleeves I didnt know who made them. The turbos alone would yild you a profit.