who would win?

JDM Davey

Silver Member
5+ Year Member
grilled cheese, but only in a fair fight. prison rules, i would take the taco
Bahahahahabaha. ROMFFLMAO. thats mad funny. Those altima's have like 255 hp from what i know. i could be wrong. a y7 with wires that do nothing would get OWNED. EF's=god. not that one though, its like the virgin Mary

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A y7 with that clutch with a grilled cheese sandwich would absolutely destroy.. but.. not to sure about with a taco.. not sure if the beef would hold up or not at that speed

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out the vid in my sig.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Altima.

My friend with a Cobra wants to race my Y7. I know im hellla lighter then his car, who would win?

PleezSocHme

5+ Year Member
Altima.

My friend with a Cobra wants to race my Y7. I know im hellla lighter then his car, who would win?

lmao, i know your just kidding, but i actually have a friend who's dad wanted to race my in his 98 cobra....
the thing was crazy, all i could see was chrome muffler tips and a damn roll cage...it sounded like a monster just idling...oh i thought it was funny because i drive a totally stock 97 hx 5 speed, the reason he wanted to race me was cause he thought my car might be quick, because i have my rear lights tinted, and i guess it made him think i was riced out or something haha:lol:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao, i know your just kidding, but i actually have a friend who's dad wanted to race my in his 98 cobra....
the thing was crazy, all i could see was chrome muffler tips and a damn roll cage...it sounded like a monster just idling...oh i thought it was funny because i drive a totally stock 97 hx 5 speed, the reason he wanted to race me was cause he thought my car might be quick, because i have my rear lights tinted, and i guess it made him think i was riced out or something haha:lol:
Haha tell him those taillights add 250rwhp!