I know you do. You just can't seem to stay away completely. :lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I -am- still interested in my car, but it's not a civic anymore. Forums are just a thing of the past for me, really. Now that I have tapatalk it's a little different, but dogs + honey + baby = better s**t to do than BS online. =)

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I -am- still interested in my car, but it's not a civic anymore. Forums are just a thing of the past for me, really. Now that I have tapatalk it's a little different, but dogs + honey + baby = better s**t to do than BS online. =)
I enjoy how dogs are first on that list.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think forums are kind of goin to the wayside period, people are moving to the reddit type forums it seems.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think forums are kind of goin to the wayside period, people are moving to the reddit type forums it seems.
or if you're like biz you've gone to the dark side of the internet where no phone or normal browser can reach.

where the sick s*** flows like the river of liposuction waste coming out of america

if you decide to go there i would suggest going there on a different computer that you only use for that and that you can easily destroy should you stumble upon something really nasty.

or if you're a normal person (not like biz) you can use the dark net for censorship resistant communication which allows citizens of oppressive governments to retrieve information from all over the world. or for you to access whatever you want to anonymously

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or if you're like biz you've gone to the dark side of the internet where no phone or normal browser can reach.

where the sick s*** flows like the river of liposuction waste coming out of america

if you decide to go there i would suggest going there on a different computer that you only use for that and that you can easily destroy should you stumble upon something really nasty.

or if you're a normal person (not like biz) you can use the dark net for censorship resistant communication which allows citizens of oppressive governments to retrieve information from all over the world. or for you to access whatever you want to anonymously

Well that was vivid.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
My eyes are too lazy to read through this whole thing right now so im just goingto say im here!! Im staying! Yes. Ghey lol.

Dont own a civic, have like six others and no civics anymore. I do plan to and always participate in civic projects =)

Tapatapa

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like where this thread has gone :lol:

Glad you guys are staying though! Still a few unaccounted for though :(

joe7987

Staff member