Who is the BEST Moderator

• Total voters

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another Paul thread... forget it... continue on.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted biz even though I had meant Joe. Biz is a close second because he use to handle arguments like I would if I were a mod. (Don't know if he still does I'm rarley on here anymore).

vjf915 is just annoying. :blahblah:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why isn't O.C on the list?

hey, how do they take your Mod title away? i've seen a few come and go in a short period of time.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have to go with Joe, always a level headed guy, great knowledge, and fair.

If I could, I'd choose all of the other staff members, we all have our strengths and weaknesses and everyone on the team has strengths that covers another staffs weaknesses.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why isn't O.C on the list?

hey, how do they take your Mod title away? i've seen a few come and go in a short period of time.
i left the staff because i wanted to spend more time with my wife and baby,i cant really vote on who is the "best" they all do their job, and do it well, i vote all of them ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i left the staff because i wanted to spend more time with my wife and baby,i cant really vote on who is the "best" they all do their job, and do it well, i vote all of them ;)
Fore sure dude. truth is i WAS was wondering why you were no longer a mod. you;re right they'reThey all ARE good. Just like anyone else, the also have their days.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fore sure dude. truth is i WAS was wondering why you were no longer a mod. you;re right they'reThey all ARE good. Just like anyone else, the also have their days.
lol, yah, just decided i needed to spend more time with them , than stayin on the internet so much, and ya everyone has their days, they are human, and members like you and me,people have moods -shrug-

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i voted for XpL0d3r he seems to stay the most neutral and doesn't act like a 12 year old joe second but O.C would have been first.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i voted for XpL0d3r he seems to stay the most neutral and doesn't act like a 12 year old joe second but O.C would have been first.
that is precisely why i didnt inculde him. everybody woulda voted and it doesnt do him any good to see it over and over.. This is for his peons lol j/k

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think they all suck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: j/k guys. I like em all. I honestly don't have a favorite :what:.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted Biz because he doesn't afraid of nobody.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jersey - I modified your vote to reflect your intention.

Victor - Yea yea yea yea, it's a public poll, but I only think you get to see who voted for who once.. and then only the people who voted before you. Therefore, all of the mods who got to the poll before me (a lot of them) won't get to see :P

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I VOTE ANFREY!!!! lol

I can't decide yet though....

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn Jason.....the new guy and the gangster got more votes than us :lol:

I guess I should iterate that I as well think that every mod has something to bring to the table, and would easily rather have all 5 of these guys than all 5 Joe's

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ New guy?! When's your join date =P

.. It's obviously me anyways just because I'm awesome.

And hungover :???:

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My jihad beard...

I am the motherfucking best no matter what the poll says! This is what all the other girly mods do when they don't get their way.....

:lol:

thanks to who all voted for me... and the ones who did vote for me get a free BJ from any CC lady they choose! :D

Except flora!.... she's all mine! :yummy:

Last edited: