Maybe it's a currency thing

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here, just copy and paste this into your sig or make it your avatar image. No one will know the difference :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's only fraud if Justin finds out :scurred:

Last edited:

jdmcivic1

If canadians could get memberships, the owners of this site would make so much more money. I guess they dont give what the people want.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There are 24 premium members on this site, include myself and Jay Jay (the admin). I'm not sure how much more money enabling international currencies would do, but you should probably ask him yourself. Maybe its as simple as clicking a button, maybe not :what:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/member.php?u=1

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If canadians could get memberships, the owners of this site would make so much more money. I guess they dont give what the people want.
For a brand new member you're pretty haughty. I personally find this post offensive. While I may not agree w/ a few things on this forum still, the site has really turned around in some ways, other ways, not.

Not everyone can be made happy, but I'm sure Justin(owner of site), will gladly take anyone's money to help fund the forum if he is capable of it.

jdmcivic1

How does it offend you?

For a brand new member you're pretty haughty. I personally find this post offensive. While I may not agree w/ a few things on this forum still, the site has really turned around in some ways, other ways, not.

Not everyone can be made happy, but I'm sure Justin(owner of site), will gladly take anyone's money to help fund the forum if he is capable of it.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How does it offend you?
Well, you being kind of a d**k could be one way she's offended :P

Have you tried PMing Justin about this problem? There's gotta be a way to make it work. It's likely a currency conversion issue.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How does it offend you?
BC I have been on this forum for 4 years, and I can tell you there are less than 10 active Canadians on here. So your money would NOT make a huge difference. Justin would definitely appreciate it though.

The mods on this forum listen to the members, a LOT. I've been around on forums for over 10 years, and I must say I've seen more positive changes on this site, than I have many others I'm on.

I repeat; while I may not be pleased with everything that's happened over the years, even prior me, it's a great community...more like a family.
I've met people off this site that live on the other side of the country, and plan to meet many more. Some I've spoken to but never met, and I consider them my best friends. Out of everyone I've met, I wouldn't trade any experience at all. I've learned and taken a lot from people on here.

So yes, I take offense to you saying our site doesn't care about us. If the admins didn't care, we wouldn't have this site.

/endbeingsappyandprotective

jdmcivic1

Im sorry if I have offended you guys. I didnt mean to in any way. And I did not say they didnt care about the members. I said they dont give what the people want. Im the people and I want a membership :p

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i didn't know it didn't accept international payments. definitely send the big man a PM and i'm sure this will get resolved.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Prolly cuz Canada sucks...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i like canada... :what:

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That was mean, Canada is awesome!

Nicest people I have ever met period, great to party with

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will point this out to Justin so he can get it all straightened out.