why i love black paint

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just lookin through some older pics and came across these. just made me think while black is a b***h to keep clean it still pays off in the end... especially this first one... need a buff but still that back end, damn thats shiny

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree, I wish I could have gotten mine painted black, but a color change was out of my budget at the time and I was impatient :oops:

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love black cars but they dont love me lol........

keepin em clean is a you know what...... but I have 2 black cars, the civic and saab so double the cleaning.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cleaned my 5g like every week and it was awesome =)

95lsvtec

5+ Year Member
yea i have to agree, i have a 98 black tahoe and its a b***h to keep shining... DEFTONE, i have to say your eg is one of the nicest i have ever seen, i jus hope mine can look as good sum day...

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its damn near being a mirror! you could probably catch a lot of girls lookin at themselves by lookin at you car!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u know from ur sig pics..i used to always think ur car was a deep blue kind of like dap or something...:lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
5 years ago when i was trading in my 1986 cookie-monster blue toyota pickup the last thing i wanted to get was a honda civic, but when i pulled into the honda dealership and there on the ramp was a shiny black coupe i fell in love. i didnt even know what an Si was i just knew it was pretty as f**k. soon thereafter i realized it was fast as f**k too and thus began 5 years of aftermarket parts investment. this pic was taken about 2 weeks after i bought my car. notice the factory michelins still on the rear of the car. wasnt she one sexy little virgin civic?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the black paint on my car is so ate up. A construction truck blew a tire 3 lanes over and bombarded my car with like baseball size chunks of quicklime. Then we had the ice and they sanded the bridges and overpasses. My car got sandblasted after the protective layer of ice melted off. Then this morning I'm driving down I-20 and right in the middle of the interstate there's a load of gravel! TAK TAK TAK TAK TAK!!!!!! chipped all to hell and bullseyed my windshield.

It's supposed to be in the 70's next couple of days. Time to break out the buffer and see what I can salvage

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My bro's GSR is black and it looks soooo good when clean. I still like my color so I don't think i'm gonna be changing it anytime soon :lol:

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silver booolet said:
its damn near being a mirror! you could probably catch a lot of girls lookin at themselves by lookin at you car!
hahaha... i have a few times, fixin their hair and s**t like that

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, what the f**k happened to your quarter pannel? It's swirled to s**t :shock:

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that s**t looks hella clea. Black is beautiful........when it is clean, which you have to dust or wash it every day.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
dude, what the f**k happened to your quarter pannel? It's swirled to s**t :shock:
paint is, well, 12 years old now... except for the obvious things that have been repainted. the entire car is gonna get painted this spring, which it really needs. im still debating if i wanna shave the side moldings and mold on the side skirts. my uncle does body work so the money part isnt a problem, but i dunno if i want to or not