why is he not banned?

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your kidding right?

that document is from 2000 thats seven years ago he is like 23 that would have made him 16 years old when he went to jail for 5 years?
That can't be right. In the document they mentioned his past history of possessing alcohol at the age of 19, so he couldn't have been 16 at the time.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like how his f**ken profile is on private on his myspace now, f**ken douche has been surfin this site on another name and is dodgin, f**ken faggot, makes me sick to my stomache would the thread starter please post his adress on here so i can send him a f**ken fart in the mail

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That can't be right. In the document they mentioned his past history of possessing alcohol at the age of 19, so he couldn't have been 16 at the time.
i know just some other guy with the same name, i mean they only had 400 with the same name on myspace

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha the address he gave me to send the money is
Justin Webb
3789 Barkwillow Lane
Columbus, OH 43207

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk if its him or not in that document i thot it was cuz it came up when i google justin webb ohio.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like how his f**ken profile is on private on his myspace now, f**ken douche has been surfin this site on another name and is dodgin, f**ken faggot, makes me sick to my stomache would the thread starter please post his adress on here so i can send him a f**ken fart in the mail
....or maybe a pipe bomb in the mail, ala Unabomber?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol look what i found when i googled his name. no wonder hes got money problems.....
click here
That's also for the Eastern District of Missouri, not OH from what I could see.

Good luck man, that's shady, UPS should have weighed it when he shipped it, that would be an easy way to see if UPS had anything to do with the incident. If it says it weighed 1 lb or whatever then he's definitely guilty and a worthless POS.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck man, that's shady, UPS should have weighed it when he shipped it, that would be an easy way to see if UPS had anything to do with the incident. If it says it weighed 1 lb or whatever then he's definitely guilty and a worthless POS.
They did put the weight on there, check the picture on page 3. click here

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok yeah he deserves to die, missed that small print.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's also for the Eastern District of Missouri, not OH from what I could see.

yeah i saw that it was from missouri but it came up when i googled "justin webb ohio"

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodby!lol
im done thread jacking.... sorry....