10+ Year Member
Go lower! :D

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
MUCH bettah! :thumbs up

I bet it rides pretty rough tho. Those springs looked pretty stiff and linear. Not that good for the lumbar.
actaully it rides alright....much better than b4....but one of the dust covers got stuck on the metal perch thing so thats why it was riding so hard b4....now its just a lil worse than stock......but its actually not that bad.....totally worth the look of it....thanks guys!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
last pictures look great

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
much better, still could go lower, where my car sits if i hit bad bumps driving at like 80 i can rub my tires in the wheel wells lol thinkin i might need to go up a little

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Before you put on the coilovers, did you take off the OEM dust cover boots? I think I know why your car didn't drop with coilovers.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
umm....i kept them on im pretty sure why wouldnt that lower it though?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because when you adjust the coilovers, the plate on top of the spring goes down with it, catching on top of the dust cover now allowing you to fully drop.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm...i dont even have the metal perch in there.....its just the spring from the coilover and then the rest....it looks like it works .....the back is actually more comfortable than the front.....i think it was catching b4 when i had the perch in there....but now it seems to be working....

and the plate on top of the spring never goes down? it stays up in the top and the spring compresses up into it once i start to jack the car back down.....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude you gotta take off the dust cover thats your entire problem

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright ill take them off today and let you guys know how it went.....can i still keep the perch thing out?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well hmm....i took one out on the rear and it still didnt lower it ANY.....do i have to take out both rears to see a difference? .i already had to cut the dust cover though from b4......heres pics of it:

ALSO the front still has the dust covers on i looked while i jacked the front up to see......could the fact that the front struts are tokico hp's and the back are stock be the reason why the front is lower than the back\\?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright well i took the other one off and nothing noticable happened..i even went driving b4 i took these pics.........heres both of the dust covers vvv

alright heres the front:

and heres the gay rear not as low: