Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why was my avatar removed? :what:

There was no reason to remove it, was at the 100x100 and the 19.5KB limit.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because the size limit changed and the user cp wasn't updated. Hey.... at least you didn't get an infraction for it. :lol:

10. We understand that people like to express their creativity by having signature images using snippets of their car, and or various other images. In fact there are even many threads in our photography area discussing how to make them or even members offering to make them for you. The only thing we ask is that you refrain from including anything not work-safe, and that you keep it limited to one image sized 500 X 100 (or smaller) (no larger than 35k). We also ask that you limit your avatar size to 100 X 100 (no larger than 15k), failure to do so will result in it being removed without a warning. Any signature image that is created to mock another member or the staff, or signatures that are created with a disrespectful tone will be removed and may result in warnings and or banning.

I didn't delete you avi tho. :D

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, that's bullshit. One needs to be the other. You can't have two saying different things.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this issue was brought up before in the mod lounge befor but nothing happened. :???: I created a thread about it so it can be fixed tho! :D

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
samething happened to me and i got 2 infractions for it
no..... you got your avi removed because it was against the site rules then you went and threw it right back on. So you got the infraction for putting your illegal avi back up, not for having it on in the first place. ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you READ the site rules its been like that forever.. 15k..

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Another drop???

Are the avatars stored on the server? 15k is too small IMO. Avas are boring that way. Is there any way they can be hosted off site so we can run larger ava's?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another drop???

Are the avatars stored on the server? 15k is too small IMO. Avas are boring that way. Is there any way they can be hosted off site so we can run larger ava's?
reading >

its been 15 forever...

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no..... you got your avi removed because it was against the site rules then you went and threw it right back on. So you got the infraction for putting your illegal avi back up, not for having it on in the first place. ;)
yeah cause apparently it was too big and it wasnt

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's f**king retarded. Either change the CP to 15 or change the rules to 19.5 stop saying just look at the rules.

It's been said and it'll be said again, 15KB is retarded. Make it 19.5.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you READ the site rules its been like that forever.. 15k..
If you READ the cp it says 19.5

One or the other.

Edit:
If a moderator is going around right clicking every avatar they need to get their stick our of their ass. This rule should only be enforced if the avatar is breaking a rule for NSFW. 4.5KB shouldn't matter.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you READ the cp it says 19.5

One or the other.

Edit:
If a moderator is going around right clicking every avatar they need to get their stick our of their ass. This rule should only be enforced if the avatar is breaking a rule for NSFW. 4.5KB shouldn't matter.
yeah great plan.... we shouldnt remove a 500kb avatar unless its nsfw...:roll: no offense but we say "read the rules" because the rules explain everything you need to know in regards to the site...

BUT i do AGREE that the cp should reflect the actual policy.. you are right on that.. and ill try to get jay jay to adjust it..

Status
Not open for further replies.