(WI) '00 Si - JDM B18c - S4C - Skunk2 - Tein *Pictures*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BUY THIS NOW FOR - $8,000 - 8/22/2011 - If this doesnt sell it's getting stripped down and becoming my weekend warrior! Final price reduction!

Changed the oil on 8/18 and new K&N air filter on 8/26

I'm testing waters to see what REASONABLE offers are on my car. I'm going to buy something new, not sure yet. Thinking VW Golf R if I sell my civic or Golf Diesel if I keep it. Might even go subie, who knows... but if I get an acceptable offer I'm willing to sell now. I am NOT looking to trade, I will NOT buy another modified car, went down that track and it was an utter nightmare!

Here's the ride...

2000 Civic Si - Title states Odometer isn't actual as the engine has been changed. 114K on the body

$8,000 - No joy rides, first one with cash takes her home!

All work, not including the paint job, was performed by ASE tech with double master factory certification. He's awesome and knows his stuff, not back alley work

Engine:
'96 B18c (JDM) installed 1 year ago
Gates Timing belt
standard maintenance at install (belts, water pump, etc)
'01 USDM ITR Transmission J4D (bought from Acura brand new 2 years ago)
AEM Fuel Rail (Red)
AEM FPR (Red)
SS Fuel line
SS Clutch line
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
ACT Street light flywheel
Skunk2 Mega Power R Exhaust system 70mm (1 year old)
Skunk2 Mega power header (1 year old)
PWJDM Whale penis intake
No cat
Hasport motor mounts 70A
Koyo Rad
Slim fan

Suspension:
Tein Type Flex coils
Tein EDFC
Front and Rear strut tower bars
Skunk2 rear LCA's
ASR Subframe brace
ASR 24mm sway bar
ASR Endlinks
Progress front camber kit

Brakes:
Hawk pads
Power slot rotors

Body:
Audi Grey Paint job (was MR) Engine bay and trunk are still MR
Seibon CF OEM Hood (1 year old)
VIS OEM Truck
CTR Headlights
Sparco hood pins
Quarter glass, backglass, and windshield have 15% window tint
Front windows at 50%
Front bumper new honda bumper and painted 1 year ago (under 5MPH not at fault accident)
wing mirrors are black in color

Interior:
Skunk2 dual bend shifter
Energy Suspension shifter bushings
Eclipse 8051 8V head unit, Amazing quality, old school!
JL Audio 300/4v2 amp
Focal front speakers
Infinity rear speakers

Carfax will show three owners, I've had it since 2004, and 1 accident as mentioned above.

It was still raining a bit outside, so you'll see a small amount of water on the lens and you see it falling in the pictures too but at least here are some quick pictures.

Fresh pictures without rain, although it rained yesterday and last night so it does need a bath.

Rain Pics

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Looks good but too many mods for me to buy if I had the money. Also, those hood pins aren't doing it for me.

GLWS and an extra GLWS since your in Wisconsin.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know this is off topic but do you have the orginal trunk lid? the Mr one?
Nope, the previous owner did an awful disservice to it and shaved the tail lights from that trunk lid so I quickly replaced it with the CF one within my first year of ownership.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good but too many mods for me to buy if I had the money. Also, those hood pins aren't doing it for me.

GLWS and an extra GLWS since your in Wisconsin.
Initially I was worried about that as well. But once I saw it in person I decided to go ahead, plus I didn't want to risk the hood latch breaking or failing on a carbon hood...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I'll give you a WI bump.

The more I look at it, I want it. No money though. I also believe in "Built not Bought". Where are you in Wisconsin if I might ask?

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll give you a WI bump.

The more I look at it, I want it. No money though. I also believe in "Built not Bought". Where are you in Wisconsin if I might ask?
seeing as I just posted everything my car is equipped with I'm not going to give specifics. Southern Half of the state is enough.

Built not bought would cost you way more than 9K even if you got a shell for cheap.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o alrite man np. ya I suppose id would be cheaper
I just dont want to post my location for all to view, you stated you dont have the cash, but if you're reconsidering that view and interested in the car PM me, we can talk on the phone and if you're serious I'll gladly meet up with you somewhere.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Hey I'll give you a bump. If you still have it when I get the money(not for awhile), I'd get it.

I just dont want to post my location for all to view, you stated you dont have the cash, but if you're reconsidering that view and interested in the car PM me, we can talk on the phone and if you're serious I'll gladly meet up with you somewhere.
Did you mean just meeting up to show me the car and talk? If so maybe.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, didn't mean simply for a meet up to burn my time. Dropped the price by $500 bones.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick car. Ive seen it in person. good luck man

Status
Not open for further replies.