wi: em1-h22 euro r-volk-pics-vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasinS

5+ Year Member
What up guys, time to sell one of the toys, the wrx needs a new friend In the garage so its time for my civic to go and something new to be brought home.

Less then 55k miles
Less then 45k miles on motor and trans

H22 Euro R motor - The H22A7 could be found in 98-02 European Accord Type-R with 220 bhp

The motor was put in by mike at king motor sports so it was done correct. It has cruise but no ac/ps

Hasport Motor Mounts
Brand new hasport axles (stage 0-1)
Limited Slip accord tranny
Intake/Header/Full Exhaust/Fuel Pressure Regulator

ground control coil-overs on koni shocks/corner weighted and installed by justin at lake country alignment
4x100 volk te-37 Time Attack wrapped in new rubber with lest then 2k miles on both
Benen Front and rear strut tower
Rolled Rear Fenders

Honda s2000 black leather seats/custom seat rails done properly with all four bolts being used
new interior trim bezels (all factory Honda parts)
7" screen hooked up to PlayStation 2
pioneer cd/mp3 player in lower din with jdm cup holder
pioneer speakers
Wired For sub woofer and amp, built in fiberglass box

Real spoon carbon fiber hood/just re cleared by pesik auto body

I'm sure there's odds and ends that I missed but that's the main jist of things

The bad

5th gear syncro is going, has been, but since I never have to hard shift into 5th it has never bothered me. Double clutching 5th or letting revs drop
eliminate the grind

Front lip could use a quik spray, nothing major just rock chips from car being low

Car is dumped, silly low, may want to raise it up a inch for daily driving

Other then that the car is clean and runs and drives as should, never saw winter and the under-body is as clean as the outside of the car.

No test drives but I will give a ride to anyone interested, its my car still and no1 drives any of my cars.

+=+NEW PRICE+=+
$8500.00

Found my new car this one has to go

My asking price is $9500.00, I know its a modified civic and you cant except to get all the money back for mods but in parts alone there's over 12k and
that's not including the car which has a kbb retail value of over $9500.00

2000 Civic Si

Walk Around
Picture034.flv video by JasinSvideos - Photobucket

Heres a few crappy pics but anyone local who wants to come take a look is welcome to.

Short Run Through A Couple Gears
Picture035.flv video by JasinSvideos - Photobucket

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just saw this on h-t. Looks nice

JasinS

5+ Year Member
just saw this on h-t. Looks nice
thanks man, it is, I just really want to stick the money into one of my other cars. I have put about 3k miles on this in the past year and a half and kinda feel like its being wasted just sitting in my garage with a cover on it

JasinS

5+ Year Member
If anyone has any questions let me know, and I know theres a few member that live around here and could come take a look if they wanted to

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that's an expensive civic right there good luck with the sale op

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i really wanted to jizz my pants today while at work. thanks d**k.

:lol: j/p
bump for a sexy ass em1!!!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks man, it is, I just really want to stick the money into one of my other cars. I have put about 3k miles on this in the past year and a half and kinda feel like its being wasted just sitting in my garage with a cover on it
looking for a motorcycle to trade? :cool:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Clean car. Probably worth the asking price.

JasinS

5+ Year Member
thanks guys, and the price is obo, I just havnt seen many em1s still this clean and whatnot so Ill stick with selling it around that price or just keep it as a garage ornament

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump on sell man i am trying to sell my h22a1 civic for about the same price i started at 9500 but i am down to 9000 i have wanters but no buyers good luck on sell man very very clean si civic if it was not already swapped i would buy it from you i always wanted to buy a clean black 00 civic si

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man. I wish i had 8g's. I was just thinking about how much fun it would be to get into another civic.

GL w/ your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.