Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by Britty
I like it! :thumbs up Not really feelin' the rims but that's just minor. Good job!

Anything else planned?
baby you are always right....

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love it! just drop it like an inch or 2.. Damn thats sick! Just color i dont like.. I dont mind the 18's? or 19's? cause you have the flared fenders it seems and everything is all "WIDE" so it looks hott

Hondacrx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After some hard work it now looks like this, ready for paint on monday, damn i´m excidet, wee will trow the engine in the next upcoming weekend. and it will be running again 1 march.

Hondacrx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new pics.......

here are some more pics of my crx projekt, it went to the paintshop today, and it will be back sometime thursday.

briancie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got the same motor than you but your car is very nice.i love your body kits.which compagny?the mags ,i like then too.i think i'm the only one =)

RacerAce6

Jus' Tryin' 2 Learn
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad, i dont know how the style is over there so i cant say anything, but at least you got a honda!

Hondacrx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some new pics, just need to do the brakes and then its ready for the summer weeee

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. i've always been fond of crx's

neaky

Nexus One
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know what those fools are talking about, the color is cool. It's nice to see a color other than the standard ones... The wheels are huge but I dont see that as a bad thing.

Hondacrx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New pics, got some more but can post it in the same reply sorry guy´s