wierd noise?!?

ashtrey634

5+ Year Member
hey i was driving my car today just crusing on the highway and i heard a wierd noise coming from the motor. i can onl hear it when its dead silent in the car. it sounds like that sound f/x sprinkle noise. almost exactly like that pixy dust sound f/x in peter pan or some s**t lol. i can hear it in every gear after 2nd, but not in 1st. what the hell could it be?

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"sound f/x sprinkle noise. almost exactly like that pixy dust sound f/x in peter pan or some s**t lol"
thats some funny s**t lol

ashtrey634

5+ Year Member
lol and i swear i wasnt high when i heard it. i heard it everytime i drove today. or maybe b4 today it was there the whole time and i never noticed it.

ashtrey634

5+ Year Member
another example, is the noise of the bubbles popping in soda when its just sitting in a cup. i have a stock d16y8 motor if that helps any1.

civicex9700

5+ Year Member
Ive Heard The Same Kind Of Sound Coming From My Engine. Im Glad You Posted A Description Because I Could Never Figure Out How To Discribe It.

civicex9700

5+ Year Member
The Sound On Mine Seems Like It Is Coming From Under The Pedals Or At Least Somewhere Close To That Area.

DAF

Zinc Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So is it more Sandy sounding or sparkely sounding?

Tek-C