Wifey's CR-V Photoshoot! (its still a honda? lol)

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
many ppl see it and ask me why... just why. but i dont care. its wifey's whip and she likes it, so i wanna make it a lil diff than the other thousands out there. and its still a honda, so as long as she cares for it, it will last, lol

it was a nice day and the CR-V hasnt had much love in the winter months, so i dedicated a few hrs to get her clean. next is some paint restoring and a good wax/clay. enjoy and criticize please.

stock pic of when we first picked it up

thanks for viewing! new pics of the accord soon :twisted:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs drop and b20vtec:thumbs up

nah, jk...looks good

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
needs drop and b20vtec:thumbs up

nah, jk...looks good
thanx, lol...trying to convince her to let me drop it just aoubt 1.5-2 inches. but no "performance" mods cuz she already has a heavy foot, lol

EF Honda EF

that thing is sick. I noticed you must of switched out the front bumber for those fog lights. thats awsome. and the sweet step up thing. good lookin man.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you willing to part it out for the motor?

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are you willing to part it out for the motor?
:shock: crazy bro

yeah, its a JDM/EDM front bumper. no more left in the country. took some searchin to find it, but its worth it. didnt like the OEM fogs for the USDM bumper

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the bumper goes for about $210 but it is hard to find .. I have been looking for one for a few months

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't stand the US bumper. I've always thought if I end up with a 1G CR-V, that's the first thing to go (granted if I can find one... which I probably can).

Have you thought about getting the grille too? Are you going to paint the bumper soon? How about headlight washers or a rear bar? Oh, and all of the CR-Vs that I know to be JDM have the US style front bumper too.

Here's some more pics for her to look at.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, as far as i know, there are no more JDM/EDM bumpers left in the US.

im saving some money to pick up the front grill with the chrome trim, a new rear bumper cover, and the rear trim bar. running the spare tire nekkid. i think thats all for the exterior cuz i really wanna get new shocks/springs and wheels.

dont about paint b/c i know its gonna be a pretty penny, so wifey might just get a newer car next year instead of spending money on painting this one.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, as far as i know, there are no more JDM/EDM bumpers left in the US.

im saving some money to pick up the front grill with the chrome trim, a new rear bumper cover, and the rear trim bar. running the spare tire nekkid. i think thats all for the exterior cuz i really wanna get new shocks/springs and wheels.

dont about paint b/c i know its gonna be a pretty penny, so wifey might just get a newer car next year instead of spending money on painting this one.
I just meant painting the bumper.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just meant painting the bumper.
the whole trimmin on the car is basically grey plastic. so if i paint the bumper, id paint everything.... it would only make sense since there is some fading on the top/rear

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the whole trimmin on the car is basically grey plastic. so if i paint the bumper, id paint everything.... it would only make sense since there is some fading on the top/rear
The stock appearance in Europe is to have the bumper painted. See the images I posted.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The stock appearance in Europe is to have the bumper painted. See the images I posted.
i know. its basically what the SE model is in the states. moldings painted and front and rear bumper painted. maybe at some point