Will this grille fit my 05 Civic 4 door ?

kid2006

It should fit since the coupe and the sedan has the same fronts just different style grill.

btw, you can get that off ebay for about half the price.

LoveMy05Civic

It should fit since the coupe and the sedan has the same fronts just different style grill.

btw, you can get that off ebay for about half the price.
okay thats what i figured, and ill be looking on ebay then if i can get one cheaper, i was trying to find one without the fins at the bottom, but it should look alright.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a stock grill from a 04-05 DX or VP would look better then that ebay crap not to mention fitment and quality. and those ebay ones are hard to find without the ugly fins but i have seen real carbon fiber ones without the fins but they cost alot. you can get a new stock grill and honda emblem for under 50 dollars at majestic hondas website.

LoveMy05Civic

a stock grill from a 04-05 DX or VP would look better then that ebay crap not to mention fitment and quality. and those ebay ones are hard to find without the ugly fins but i have seen real carbon fiber ones without the fins but they cost alot. you can get a new stock grill and honda emblem for under 50 dollars at majestic hondas website.
I believe thats the one i have right now, they look like this

kid2006

That is the OE for the 04-05 civic sedan. Try to find the one close to the OE coupe version.

It should look almost like the one you want except w/o the fins, better grille patterns, and the H emblem space..

LoveMy05Civic

That is the OE for the 04-05 civic sedan. Try to find the one close to the OE coupe version.

It should look almost like the one you want except w/o the fins, better grille patterns, and the H emblem space..
Ive also thought about just buying the coupe grille for mine