::Willybignut::7 years of progression::

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive never done a time line of where my coupe began so here goes!

I bought my sweet baby when i was 16 in Dec. 2002 for $13000 (haha) she looked alot like this (not my actual car):

Sooo she didn't stay stock for long, I added a sound system, greddy exhaust, aem intake and these ugly 18" wheels lol :oops:

I finally came to my senses and saved up enough to add a turbo kit, and added cf hood, diy black headlights and tint.

Cf hood and 18's weren't cuttin it anymore so they were traded for stock hood and si's =) A major turning point imo.

Added my first custom VC

Finally settled on the mugen lip, got new gab coilovers, ep3 seats and center caps.

And then things got serious... Bought my first set of expensive wheels. Mugen NR Mirror faces bnib :suprise:

With the exterior where I wanted it, it was time for some interior love, out with everything. In w/ em1 seats, nardi whee, radio block off and fresh paint. :cool:

The bay got a little love too.

Ctr lamps, buddy club exhaust and new meaty tires spiced up the look again

Picked up some recaros

Si grille (finally)

Then came the wheel swappin! lol ;)
Enkei Rc-s 16x7 +32

Work Meister s1 15x6.5 +45

Spoon sw388 polished 15x6.5 +45

Lastly Jlines 16x8 +15 +20

A few videos too
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa277/willybignut/?action=view&current=a04c8a97.flv
http://vimeo.com/5808880

Thanks if you read all of this!! lol I'm not sure whats in store next cause i'll be moving to Las Vegas next month and my car will remain in GA :( I hope i can update soon!

Most Current:

Last edited:

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow..first one to comment...looks good man..:thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice...

for some reason i thought u had a b series...

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it a lot, i think the Spoon sw388's looked the best imo but the jlines are awesome too. any polished wheel looks great on your car

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
x2 on the spoons
beautiful car man
btw quick question you bought it for $1300 or $13000?

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys, I really liked the spoons and the mugens on there too, but too many people thought the spoons were rotas lol. And that is certainly not a typ-o , I bought the car for $13k in 02' with like 38000 miles on it haha I still have the window sticker in the glove box.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks awesome! Lovin' the J Lines.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
one of the best :thumbs up amazing job

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice timeline Willy......Like I said on my other thread, I admire your whip and the time and effort you put into it!!

My favorite rims you rocked were the Mugens!!!! keep up the good work bro!!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice timeline, wheel whore, hahaha. Always thought your ride was super fresh. Keep it up.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You car has always been one of my top favs on this forum man. keep it up, you never disappoint!

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car is absolutely stunning. Beautiful stance, awesome wheels, amazing color, and in flawless condition. Keep up the great work and best of luck with it in the future man!

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the love everyone, I've always tried to make the car better with each change i made, and I think i've done pretty well with that so far.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Loving it as always. I don't know if I like the Mugen's or JLines more. Ever thought of CCW Classics?

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving it as always. I don't know if I like the Mugen's or JLines more. Ever thought of CCW Classics?
Yea, but there are a handful of people around here that actually have them and I think Jlines are a little less common over all. I love them. I wish everyone could see them in person lol.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really like them as well. I would just love a set of CCW's for my R.