window etching??????

Buckeye07

5+ Year Member
idc what yall think about it i thinks its just a cooler way of saying it and more of a convo. starter rather then just saying oh yeah i have a 6 speed si
Just my opinion but I think it sounds like something that would be in a corny video game rather than being a convo starter, because if you're talking to anybody that knows anything about cars, or civics they'll know that your si is a 6 spd and they'll probably just look at you like you're retarded. But if you're trying to impress chics by saying that you should probably just say you have a sports car.

Edit: I take back what I said, you are right, it is a convo starter because look at all the people talking about it on here....

civc-si-boi

waiting to supercharge
5+ Year Member
Just my opinion but I think it sounds like something that would be in a corny video game rather than being a convo starter, because if you're talking to anybody that knows anything about cars, or civics they'll know that your si is a 6 spd and they'll probably just look at you like you're retarded. But if you're trying to impress chics by saying that you should probably just say you have a sports car.

Edit: I take back what I said, you are right, it is a convo starter because look at all the people talking about it on here....

i mean look at it this way if i was if we were at a car show or something and i told yu i had a 5 speed w/overdrive civc si would yu ask questions or wanna see it instead of me saying yeah i have a 6 speed civic si

difference

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i mean look at it this way if i was if we were at a car show or something and i told yu i had a 5 speed w/overdrive civc si would yu ask questions or wanna see it instead of me saying yeah i have a 6 speed civic si

difference
if i saw it i wouldnt ask because i would know what it was.......
but then again, i know everything about cars. so i never ask anything

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you are so funny civicsiboi :thumbup:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Stupidly Ridiculous Idiot? now what gives you the idea that applies to civicsiboi????? i wonder

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Seriously OP, youre f**king retarded. You dont go around f**kin saying that you have a 5spd with overdrive when you have a 6spd, it just makes you sound retarded as hell.

When I drive, my rear tires roll, but do I f**kin say that I have AWD???

JohnnySasakiMGS

5+ Year Member
Its a 6 speed dude. Hey how'd that guy from reading rainbow get on the enterprise? And whats up with the goofy glasses? lol

Buckeye07

5+ Year Member

difference
To tell you the truth I'd probably stare at you blankly, blink twice, and then walk away. If your car was really nice you wouldn't need to say things to get people over to it, it'd speak for itself.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL at having to trick people into being interested in your car.

OP, did you ever think maybe there was a common denominator to every single one of your threads getting shat on? More directly, that perhaps that common denominator was you?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL at having to trick people into being interested in your car.

OP, did you ever think maybe there was a common denominator to every single one of your threads getting shat on? More directly, that perhaps that common denominator was you?
AEM doesnt teach math.....gotta figure out another way to explain it to him.