please no smart comments

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To be brutally honest, the difference is 1 panel. The 4 panel ones have...4 panels and the 5 panel ones have 5.

nicole

i read somthing that said the 5 panels give you a better view of blind spots i dont know how true that really is

but thank you im gonna go with 5

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One extra panel would technically give you a better view but these things are so wide anyway, I don't think the difference between the 4th and 5th panels would matter all that much. I think it just boils down to the extra length and the ability to fit them into certain vehicles.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
5 panel fit perfectly in my Civic. So if you got a 4 panel it might not fit that well.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a broadway and called it a day! No blind spots at all. Seriously, like a 4 second install plus a couple more seconds to adjust.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i put an RX8 homelink/auto-dim mirrior in mine :D

So how much improvement is it really to have that mirror? I've never actually used one and i'm pretty skeptical about it.

nicole

i put an RX8 homelink/auto-dim mirrior in mine :D

So how much improvement is it really to have that mirror? I've never actually used one and i'm pretty skeptical about it.
Personally it’s kind of hard to use :(
I’ve always just looked in my side mirrors so it’s taking time to get used to it, and i have to take it off everything my bf drives my car

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Personally it’s kind of hard to use :(
I’ve always just looked in my side mirrors so it’s taking time to get used to it, and i have to take it off everything my bf drives my car
So what kind of feedback can you give on it, assuming you didn't have to take it out.
pros' ?
con's ?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine only stayed in the car for a couple days. I couldn't stand it. It has since sat in the corner in the spare room. Put a broadway in and haven't looked back (no pun intended).

nicole

I would say not to get one, I have the hardest time driving with mine and I always want to put my visors down but they arny there anymore :'(

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
broadways are just bigger, nicer versions of the stocks and wink is this huge thing that stretches across ur front windshield. Google buddy

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm rockin a broadway! Love it. .5 second install, .2 seconds to adjust, done. I have basically no blind spots in my hatch.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ordered a blue tinted one right after I posted as a late night impulse buy. Damn u clubcivic haha

J*ka_Em2

well they looked like a bigger version of a regular, i just wanted to know if that was it or if there was more to them

J*ka_Em2

im debating on getting on or not, they seem useful since you dont have to look behind you to check blinds spots