Winter Driving

parki59

5+ Year Member
Hey all,

I've got a question, I'm planning on buying lowering springs with 2" drop for my 97 civic ex and i love in canada so i get snow and i was wondering if im gonna be able to drive it in the winter, i dont wanna follow threw with the purchase if its gonna be to low to drive in the winter.
Thanks

parki59

5+ Year Member
I've got another question, its regarding camber kits, if i do go threw with either a 2" or 1.5" drop (im running on stock hubby's and stock shocks) am i going to get that tire tilt /---\ so am i going to need a camber kit?

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well ur not gonna wanna drive it in the winter, if u get snowfall in large amounts it sucks, here in wisconsin it isnt to bad sometimes, otherwise find a beater car and drive that in winter time. o and you will probably need a camber kit otherwise u are gonna go thru tires faster, it all depends on the car and the amount of drop. theres no way to tell if u will need one without going thru the process and seeing what happens after

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It all depends on how much you get, snow that is. I would suggest if you really wanna drop it to get a cheap set of coilovers, so if they snow comes you can raise it back up, or at least just raise it for winter.