wire my bumper lights to my headlights ?

jdmblahblahblah

5+ Year Member
so then i turn my headlights on i would like to have my bumper lights and fog lights to come on also...i can figure out the fogs myself.....but the bumper ones are the ones that blink so i need them to still blink but stay on all the time....my friend did it on his DA and it looks sick...just need like a wire diagram or some help on it...thanks...oh its ona 91 si hatch

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y not go to autozone and buy a set of square fog lights?

Your bumper lights won't put out enough light to b effective

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y not go to autozone and buy a set of square fog lights?

Your bumper lights won't put out enough light to b effective

jdmblahblahblah

5+ Year Member
no no no.....i have yellow fogs also....when i turn my headlights on i want my bumper lights to turn on also...like be amber all the time but also blink when needed...my fog lights on are a switch...i just want my bumper ones to turn on with my headlights or corner lights i guess

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your parking lights do turn on, when you turn your headlights on.

But your bumper lights (signal lights) only turn on when you signal. The bulbs in your bumper lights only have one filament, so you really can't wire it to stay on and still blink with the stock harness.
But you can use dual filament bulbs and use a different harness from the junkyard. There would be 3 wires, one to ground, one to the headlights, and one to the stock location that makes it 'blink'. Which is fairly easy to do.

jdmblahblahblah

5+ Year Member
oh okay well i knew i needed a different harness..thats way easy to understand...all the things ive read about it have like confusing diagrams...thats straight forward...thanx ill do that this weekend....any sugestions on what car to get the wire harness from?