wire tuck: where should i put this wire??

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, the wire for the windshield wipers, I'm having a hard time finding a hole to put it through back into the cabin . Does anyone know a big enuf hole i can put it through so that it will fit with the harness and all, I will cut and solder if i have to, but im feeling lazy and if i dont hav it to it just makes it alot easier. So anyon know a good hole ???? (im redoing all the wires for the headlights, it works good where they are now but i can hide them better than that) anyway, pics.....

GSratedR

5+ Year Member
perhaps you could feed it back through the firewall and look for something back there?

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump?????
guess im just gonna cut and solder...gaaaaaayyyy

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the clip was for the windshield wiper motor, i ended up just cutting and soldering it and running under neath the fender and up to the wiper motor, i found a way. i finished the tuck, redid all the headlight wires so they are all out of the engine bay like Kylee did, ill post up pics tomorrow. hey, is there anyway i can just get rid of the 2 wires that go into the brake master cylinder resevior.. like wat are they like senors for it or sumthing? is that sumthing i could get rid of?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the clip was for the windshield wiper motor, i ended up just cutting and soldering it and running under neath the fender and up to the wiper motor, i found a way. i finished the tuck, redid all the headlight wires so they are all out of the engine bay like Kylee did, ill post up pics tomorrow. hey, is there anyway i can just get rid of the 2 wires that go into the brake master cylinder resevior.. like wat are they like senors for it or sumthing? is that sumthing i could get rid of?
u can just unplug those master cylinder wires....u just wont get an idiot light when your fluid is low. just watch your fluid levels.

Balljnnnnn

5+ Year Member
no i think its just parts to use .... i got some 9004 hid from zach's brother and spliced the wires ...i went in the back in of the parts dept and just grabbed what i needed

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so it isnt actually honda solder and shrink wrap?

get outa here.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol need my rims..
ill post pics tomorrow when it is light out, it came out quite nice actually, had all my friends and kids on my street out helping me.. **get me this go get me that** :twisted: lol
alright i guess ill get rid of those master cylinder wires.. will i get a check engine light if i take em out? and wat would happen if the fluid got low and i didnt check, just the brakes lock up or somthing?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

i rock invisible intakes....they're made in japan.

/whore

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yo steve u should stop by my house i wanna see how the h.i.d.s came out

Balljnnnnn

5+ Year Member
it looks alot better then the bulbs..... im goin to put it on the inspection bay tomorrow to align my headlights. hows the wire tuck ?... mayb i should do mines too

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is how it looks as of now, i finished the tuck on the whole right side but i havnt even touched the left side, ill get to it when i get the time off school. i got rid of the master cylinder wires, and put everything back into the cabin and under the fender. the only wire thats going through the firewall is the engine harness. does anyone know where else i could relocate that out of sight cus ive seen it relcated but idk how/????
i need to cut off the mount thing to the right of the bottom of the block, its like rusted and stripped so i gutta hav it cut off

any suggestions???

this pic was wen everything was pretty much done, my friends just finishing tucking the windshield wiper motor clip and wires:

and completely off topic a few other pics i guess: