Wish I drove my old car off a cliff.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last year I traded my 99 ex in for a 07 si, which I later traded. Today I saw my old 99 driving around. If I know what the owner would do to it, I would have drove it off a cliff. You don't remember me, but my civic was a CGP 2dr, tasteful. Si grill and lip. OEM yellow fogs. OEM CF Hood. Thermal Exhaust.

Well I saw it and the only thing left was the paint and exhaust. Some crappy white rims that were not even white. Some ugly 6 vented CF hood and who knows what decal on the windows. I was sad.

Ever happen to any of you?

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i sold my old 92 celica to some guy who immediately painted it silver with pink skulls for his goth slut daughter. i see it every once in awhile.

ryanM

just because those mods arent in YOUR taste, doesnt mean they are not tasteful...

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tasteful is not a poor fitting hood and unmatched wheels.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Next time I see it, the camera is coming out.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nope b/c my only car was totaled in July...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that's why im sure i'll never sell my ES2, cause i know some dumb b***h or some male teenager is going to ahead buy it and mistreat it if i trade it in at a lot. After i've been babying it since new.

.. Putting some stupid s**t on it, like 18" wheels, body kit, altezzas, angel eyes, a spoiler of some sort, never wash it, redline it every corner, never change the fluids and oils... or maybe not.

...So i can only imagine how it must feel.

ryanM

yea because every wanna be racecar driver teenager is looking for an 04 civic sedan...

and 18 inch wheels rule.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had an old DB1 (90-93 integra) that i sold to some kid for 1250 when i had it it was lowered on sportlines, bright white, yellow center fog mod, short throw shifter and gutted rear from the front seats back, no one ever rode in the back.. so i figured why not. ., and the first kid who bought it took care of it until one day he backed up into a tree with his door open (thus sending the front driver side door all the way to the fender, then i ran into some other kids one day who were driving it. . omg. . it was primer grey, i think projector one pieces with a body kit, big rims. . i was soo pissed off when i saw it. .whenever i saw him driving by he would always wave to me and i would just ignore him. .

RedValve

~Team Penguin
5+ Year Member
its not your anymore, why do you care? not being a d**k tho im serious.

But i know what you mean tho.

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well just because i took good care of it that thing, and he goes and primers the whole damn car. . :( then puts on a body kit, i mean there was nothing wrong with the car other then the door before he got it. . but i understand where you're coming from as well.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember your car. i didn't realize you'd traded it in.

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm sure if i saw a pic of it'd remember it, but i evny your new wheels man haha, i would give my left nut for a G35 bro

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember when I traded my b20t crx for a gsr hatch+cash. It was worth the trade, but I never seen the crx ever again until about 4 months later. It was primered with a Black Widow body kit? It still looked good, I figure he was going to repaint the whole car down with the kit on.

Then, I seen him later that weekend at some meet. I was talking to him, he told me... "Yea man, I loved how you had the car before, but I want show and go. So I'm going to paint it candy apple red, get some chrome Racinghart rims..." Doesn't sound too bad until he started mentioning neon lights inside and out for daily driving at car meets and races... I was like... :shock:

But it's not my car anymore, I can care less...

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeha .i use to have a silver 03 ex coupe had a niice lip kit on it rims and all .

saw it going down the road today i was hurt,
it was scratched up
and the whole real lip kit was gone
some chich bought it and idk either someone ran int o the back of her or she backed into something but
yeah the whole rear lip was gone it was just the stock bumper .and there were big black dots around the bottom where it was glued on .
and the front lip was cracked .

it was badd
lol

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do it, that is why God gave you 2 nuts.
hahaha i got too many cars as it is, a f**ked up DSM (can't say i didn't see it coming, should've stayed int eh family) and an old DD volvo that no one will buy for 2500 btw lol

i'm trying to get back into the honda gang again. such a mistake. it's been dead in my driveway since january. . :x

once i get a new loan to pay off the old loan and sell that damn curse i'm gonna try to get an EP or something, i want K series, and EPs are pretty cheap.