Wondering why ricers do this

Touge fun

BIKE RACKS!!!! Why in the hell do you have them on your damn car when everyone knows you dont own a bike/snowboard or anything that requires you to have it!!! I need this stupid trend to honestly be explained to me.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
It started with the vdub guys. Ask them about it. I have one, but my
Paddle board, surf board, or our bikes are always on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BIKE RACKS!!!! Why in the hell do you have them on your damn car when everyone knows you dont own a bike/snowboard or anything that requires you to have it!!! I need this stupid trend to honestly be explained to me.
Lets put in this way, why do you lower cars? Spend money on wheels and tires that are not necessary and barely fit your vehicle? Why have an exhaust system that's loud? Why make your fog lights yellow? Why spend money on JDM parts that came from Malaysia and not Japan? Everything is a fad dude. They do it because it's f***ing sexy. That's why.

http://www.vossenwheels.com/CarGallery/Honda-Accord-VVSCV3-595.aspx

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah the simple minded amuse me

Touge fun

ah the simple minded amuse me
Please tell me this does not reference me.... -_-

yes there are way too many fads that are retarded but in regards to suspension and exhaust and other PERFORMANCE modifications that i do personally have on my vehicle, well thats because they serve a purpose and actually help me on the track and such.

A bike rack on my car does nothing and if you truly try to argue a purpose for it other than what its meant for (which 99% of people who have them dont use for that reason) you are beyond stupid and should keep watching fast and the furious

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Why this or why that? ... BECAUSE! Someone could say that about stock vs. modded or Si vs. Ex. It's all point A to point B right? How you choose to arrive at point B is our freedom of expression. The sooner you relax on this topic the sooner we can all enjoy a beer together. :thumbs up

BTW, I have no bike rack and I have suspension with no nearby track. Does that make me F&F like you say?

Touge fun

also your accord is f**king sexy dude take that crap off the top and have a clean car man. for real.....

Touge fun

Why this or why that? ... BECAUSE! Someone could say that about stock vs. modded or Si vs. Ex. It's all point A to point B right? How you choose to arrive at point B is our freedom of expression. The sooner you relax on this topic the sooner we can all enjoy a beer together. :thumbs up

BTW, I have no bike rack and I have suspension with no nearby track. Does that make me F&F like you say?
It makes me so angry every time i see it so i cant see me getting over. In regards to your suspension, there have to be some times where you take a corner faster than you normally would...why you ask? Because you have that suspension and know thats what its made for. I dont think a bike rack would give you that confidence.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
It makes me so angry every time i see it so i cant see me getting over. In regards to your suspension, there have to be some times where you take a corner faster than you normally would...why you ask? Because you have that suspension and know thats what its made for. I dont think a bike rack would give you that confidence.
LOL.. I agree with you there. What if it had stickers on it? Honestly, i've never wanted a rack on my car until I got the EE4. Ever since I started seeing pictures with them, I've wanted one. Not a bike rack, but a basket/combo rack of some sort. Will I ever use it? Ehhhh... Possibly. Probably just for stickers though =) Love it or hate it, I'd still crack a beer open with ya :thumbs up

.... Then i'd race you home with an AWD K series tucked under my sweet roof rack :lol:

Jose1027

Registered VIP

Chill bro,if you dont like it just never get one lol
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Touge fun

well at least your honest about it and I have to respect that. And im always down for a race bike rack or not. and beer is always good to. I guess its just going to come down to theres always gonna be a hater on any fad and I fall into that category this time.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to bmx quite often so if I had one it would have been put to use.

Even tho I don't ride anymore, bike racks are still sexy. Just gotta get over it and stop hating. I would never sticker bomb anything on my car, but some people can pull it off and I respect it. Unless its just ridiculously over the top lol

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Touge fag said:
...they serve a purpose...
Correct.
Touge fag said:
...should keep watching fast and the furious
There were no roof racks in fast and the furious. Your argument is invalid.

How do you know everyone you see with a rack doesn't use it? Why the f**k do you care what others do with their car? Is it YOUR money they are spending on it? Grow up.

Touge fun

Correct.

There were no roof racks in fast and the furious. Your argument is invalid.

How do you know everyone you see with a rack doesn't use it? Why the f*** do you care what others do with their car? Is it YOUR money they are spending on it? Grow up.
First off b***h if you were able to read between lines you'd see the reference to f&f is a metaphor insinuating that its all apart of the same ricer scene. Second my freedom of speech is just as valid as your freedom to spend your money. Third I have never once seen any person with one actually using it. Check yourself douche bag

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First off b***h if you were able to read between lines you'd see the reference to f&f is a metaphor insinuating that its all apart of the same ricer scene. Second my freedom of speech is just as valid as your freedom to spend your money. Third I have never once seen any person with one actually using it. Check yourself douche bag
It's a shame you won't be around here long. Your family must be so proud of you.

It's amazing you don't see that guys like you are worse for the image of this "scene" than your "ricers" you don't even know the true definition of. I'm done wasting my time with you. I give you less than a year and we will all be done with you anyway.

Touge fun

It's a shame you won't be around here long. Your family must be so proud of you.

It's amazing you don't see that guys like you are worse for the image of this "scene" than your "ricers" you don't even know the true definition of. I'm done wasting my time with you. I give you less than a year and we will all be done with you anyway.
How about this, I dont care about a scene nor stereotypes involved or associated with it in any way shape or form. Furthermore it wouldn't really matter if this was on an american vehicle or not I would have still brought it up because it's (in MY opinion) nonsense. I dont "modify" or "tune" my car based off of any label like "oh s**t son my car is straight jdm blah blah blah" I strictly do it based off my own taste with no outside influence needed. Not that I need to prove anything at all to you btw just thought I should inform you. And yes my parents are very proud seeing as how im in medical school and a war veteran.....