won't start no spark

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
basically I'm getting no spark and I changed the rotor and end cap and tested the coil and that turned out good so idk where to check

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it might be your main relay.is there any code blinking ???i had a similiar problem and it was my main relay.

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what would the ignition module fuse be labled?

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Azoodica said:
what would the ignition module fuse be labled?
Make sure when you turn your key to the on pos. that you get a check engine light for about 3-5 seconds.
If you do, and listen carefully you should also hear your fuel pump run the same amount of time (3-5 seconds). If you have neither of those and your car still wont start, take the palm of your hand.. and just below the steering wheel to the left near where the fuse box is, give a few good hard smacks while turning it over.;) Sounds stupid i know, but if it works after you have hit that spot, its your main relay (Honda PN 39400-S10-003) Goodluck!

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fuel pump is priming and the check engine light does come on

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so theres spark,fuel and no blinks in your ecu,damn does it has gas?lol j/k.does it sounds like it was to turn over and start but it doesnt?is your battery good enough to deliver the enough volts to your starter?was the car showing any kind of weird noises before this happen???please explain full deatil how it came to this point.like for example,motor swap,any upgraded parts was put on,have youve been racing,ect....i think if you explain with more deatils we might solve your problem.

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I drove it on friday from work and then it snowed and then I went to start it and now I have the problem. Fuel pump primes, coil checks out, and the lights work in the cluster

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know but have u checked your main relay???its hidden behind your coin pocket.its a square yellow or brown box.see if it smells like burnt.i heard that when theres to much heat or to much cold the soder welds might brake off and start to give you the kind of problem ur having or it might be your battery thats not producing enough volts to crank the car over.try to push start it.see what it does cause its weird that you have coli,pump ect working but not enough to turn it over.i suggest for you to check the relay.

JR-Style

Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you said your coil checked out? how did you test it? you say you arent getting spark? did you manually test the coil? or did the coil fire? could be almost anything in the distributer if its not sparking, ignitor, anyone of the 3 sensors in the dizzy, need more info

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I brought it into autozone and they did some ohm tests and supposodly checked out and I just replaced the IG relay and it sitll doesn't work

JR-Style

Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id throw in another distributer off a friends car or something, easiest way, if it fires up, you need a new dizzy, they are very common