Would You Do It?

FANATTIC8228

I have a buddy who is sellling a 95 Civic 2-door with 93,000 miles on it. He has taken very good care of the car since he bought it about 3 years back. It used to be in show condition before he rear ended a truck:alcoholic
All it really needs is a new hood, and the bumper, and passenger side fender need to be painted. He said he would sell it to me for about $1000.

Would you do it?
And if so, why or why not?

Thanks for the input everyone.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$1000? Yeah I'd do it. Even if you decided you didn't wanna make a project out of it you could fix it up and sell it for a little profit.

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FANATTIC8228 said:
I have a buddy who is sellling a 95 Civic 2-door with 93,000 miles on it. He has taken very good care of the car since he bought it about 3 years back. It used to be in show condition before he rear ended a truck:alcoholic
All it really needs is a new hood, and the bumper, and passenger side fender need to be painted. He said he would sell it to me for about $1000.

Would you do it?
And if so, why or why not?

Thanks for the input everyone.
No! by the time you spend on all of those parts, you will have spent over what a nonwrecked civic would cost.

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a hood, fenders and a bumper is not going to total up to 3000 dollars. which is low book for a normal 95 civic, especially if the rest of the car is showroom quality!! i say go for it with the quickness.