Wow

ForestGreenCiv

5+ Year Member
WOW, got my pics up now.

so i was driving my civic tonight, and some young girl who must have been a sophomore in high school but no older, thought i was following her or chasing her, so you know what she does??????? She first taps her breaks, then she slams them on to a complete stop in the middle of the road, as unexpecting as it was, all i could do was slam on the breaks and SLAM, there goes the passenger side headlight and fender, hood, bumper, grill, radiator and support. FAH-Q You DOOMBEACH! and to top that the cop gave me a ticket for following to close when i wasnt even close and i didnt even know her, so now my insurance company is probably going to see it as my fault even though she stopped in the middle of the road in an instant doing 25 mph..... what was i supposed to do....?? THANKS!!!!!!!

radiator, support, overflow, frame..

support/frame

fender is a lil tweaked

back of headlight mangled

front pulling off

chunk out of bumper

big hood dent

hood twisted

front of car

random

Last edited:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow that just sucks..

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you werent that close behind her then you would of had enough time to stop.
your were only doing 25

ForestGreenCiv

5+ Year Member
i WAS doing 25 but if you slam on the breaks w.o warning then i garantee you would have hit her too. (unless i had a brembo big break kit all the way around haha jp)

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. sorry to laugh, but that was kinda funny. what a not-so-smart girl. That really sucks, though. I feel for yah. Its situations like these that you carry some baby powder with you in case you gotta slap a beeotch.

I had a 17 year old girl who just got her license rear end me once because the guy in front of me stopped suddenly when someone ran across the road. Then a pickup trunk behind the girl who was behind me rear ended her and the impact followed through to my car also. Damage wasn't bad though, just had to replace the bumper. I was pretty cool about it, but the girl that hit me, oh man, she ran out of her car so quickly and started crying sooo much and she was all jumpy! She almost made me feel bad for stopping. It was an awkward situation.

Anyways, good luck with everything. Hope it works out okay.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car would have stopped with 8 ft to spare :cool:

i would have swerved around her and kept on going with a middle finger out the sunroof

guerra

5+ Year Member
i would have swerved around her and kept on going with a middle finger out the sunroof
:word:
That or if you have ABS which is nice having.. dont know the situation enough depending on how close you were but for that speed that realy isnt cool man i feel bad.

Last edited:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have abs and brembo slotted and drilled rotors

and im not a fat ass

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have abs and brembo slotted and drilled rotors

and im not a fat ass
I thought brembo made drilled rotors separately and slotted rotors separately (ie. drilled and slotted brembo rotors don't exist)? or did you get normal rotors and drill/slot them yourself?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they may only be drilled

i'll have to check unless have a pic

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not really a big deal, I was just curious if they started making drilled and slotted rotors.

Either way, thumbs up for nice rotors.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are slotted and drilled

guess i was lied to

meh

ForestGreenCiv

5+ Year Member
lol. sorry to laugh, but that was kinda funny. what a not-so-smart girl. That really sucks, though. I feel for yah. Its situations like these that you carry some baby powder with you in case you gotta slap a beeotch.

I had a 17 year old girl who just got her license rear end me once because the guy in front of me stopped suddenly when someone ran across the road. Then a pickup trunk behind the girl who was behind me rear ended her and the impact followed through to my car also. Damage wasn't bad though, just had to replace the bumper. I was pretty cool about it, but the girl that hit me, oh man, she ran out of her car so quickly and started crying sooo much and she was all jumpy! She almost made me feel bad for stopping. It was an awkward situation.

Anyways, good luck with everything. Hope it works out okay.
Yea this girl was all crying and offering me her debit card saying she will pay for it as long as her mom didint find out, which i should have done because now the insurance is gunna see it as me following to close..... EVEN THOUGH SHE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f**king ROAD!!!! f**k, THERE GOES MY INSURACE! haha :evil: :cussing: :brickwall:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude that suck post pics of your car