Wow

dabz1981

5+ Year Member
hmmm i was gonna say something but it's so innapropiate, plus she's probably not of "legal" age anyway.. forget it.. :whip:

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sux. If you were only doin 25mph and it fuct ur car that badly then u WERE riding her ass. I hope a lesson was learned and g/l with the car repair

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are slotted and drilled

guess i was lied to

meh
Not necessarily. A lot of people buy the orignals and drill/slot them themselves. I think you can find them on ebay as well.

Yea this girl was all crying and offering me her debit card saying she will pay for it as long as her mom didint find out, which i should have done because now the insurance is gunna see it as me following to close..... EVEN THOUGH SHE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f**king ROAD!!!! f**k, THERE GOES MY INSURACE! haha :evil: :cussing: :brickwall:
ah, don't worry about it, man. Not much you can do about it now. It coulda been worse.

ForestGreenCiv

5+ Year Member
Not necessarily. A lot of people buy the orignals and drill/slot them themselves. I think you can find them on ebay as well.

ah, don't worry about it, man. Not much you can do about it now. It coulda been worse.
Thanks man, at least you aint doggin my s**t saying its my fault like these other punks

ForestGreenCiv

5+ Year Member
that sux. If you were only doin 25mph and it fuct ur car that badly then u WERE riding her ass. I hope a lesson was learned and g/l with the car repair

like ive been telling everyone else that is saying the same thing you been saying.... let me drive in front of you at 25 to 30 mph with ou not aware, then ill slam on my breaks to a stop, i guarantee you couldnt avoid it, but i aint gunna make a big deal, it happened, s**t happens, it sucks, im pissed that y baby is out of commission. it has only been running since july, f**k haha

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You already said yourself that she claimed you were riding her ass, and it doesn't take a genius to tell that you were following too close, especially causing a collision going 25mph. I would rather take her word over some smart mouthed ricer. Accept your fault, you should always have enough distance to where you would still have room to stop if she slammed on her brakes.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You already said yourself that she claimed you were riding her ass, and it doesn't take a genius to tell that you were following too close, especially causing a collision going 25mph. I would rather take her word over some smart mouthed ricer. Accept your fault, you should always have enough distance to where you would still have room to stop if she slammed on her brakes.
:word:.

If she was going 25 and slammed on her brakes and you STILL hit her, you were definitely beyond close. Either you have the worst reactions in the world, or you're just in denial / straight up lying.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys need to relax. Is it really a big deal if was or was't his fault? The man's car is in pain and he's probably grieving because of it (I know I would).

Its not like he purposely decided to rear end her... but i gotta be honest, I'd probably do that if it was a hot chick. Its a perfect way to get her contact info. smooth advice from one pimp to another. haha.

for the dumb witted: i'm obviously joking

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
ouch! It hurts me to see that. But hey you got a hell of a story out of it. and you basically tought that chick a lesson to NOT dead stop. but sucks on insurance issue...

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leave them young girls alone!! lol..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my car would have stopped with 8 ft to spare :cool:

i would have swerved around her and kept on going with a middle finger out the sunroof

x2. Except I don't have a sunroof so I'd just jam my finger on the roof

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your fault...sucks, but after all, you are supposed to give enough distance between you and the person in front of you in case of an emergency that they would need to slam on the brakes...

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear this, but it was your fault. Would of it have been any different if a dog ran out in front of her car? You still would of smashed into the back of it. Hopefully it's a lesson learned, don't ride other peeps asses! Yeah I guess I'm one "of them punks" saying it's your fault :what:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your fault. you rear ended her.

what if an animal had been in the road? same result most likely

why is a sophomore drivng anyway?