wow

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
admin you never cease to amaze me.....it just keeps getting better and better...although Ill admit I really liked that first remodel of the homepage with the blue civ in the background that was a tyte layout

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree, This is still my first week in club civic but everday i am on it more and more! This is addicting and awesome, Keep it Up!

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Admin, there is one thing that i would like added. Underline the links in a post. It is hard to tell what is a link and what is just regular text.
Do you think you could do that?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the home page is 100% better now, good job!

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree its really hard to tell sometimes what is a link and what isnt make it a different color like orange or something that would be coo 2 late

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alos could ya make it to where at the main forum page and thread pages where it says when the last post was, and who did it, could you also have it say the topic as well, like it used to be...i really liked that

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: i like it and all...but theres something about the colors i dont like. wasnt there talk of being able to have different color schemes?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
choosing color schemes caused alot of problems, so that idea is out. i was thinking maybe red instead of the orange?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the site looks good the way it is. It might not look totally dope but its easy to navigate yourself around the site. IMO it looks good right now

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm...the red instead of orange would make things look very patriotic...in an american way. so i dunno. my fave was the red/white/grey scheme